Chapter 11

Ashley's POV
I woke up , in my bed I wanted to wake up next to Mario :(
I decided to go meet and supporters by myself and maybe see some of my friends. I got changed into (photo above)
I walked out of my room making sure it was locked , and walked into the lift press the ground floor button . After one second of being downstairs I seen ariel,zach,Weston and a few others I didn't catch there faces because they were facing the other way . 'ARIEL' I screamed and ran to hug her 'ASHLEY' she screamed and ran towards me too and we met in the middle and hugged for a few seconds 'I thought you weren't coming' she squealed , 'Mario was the best boy friend ever and booked me a ticket and surprised me' I smiled then I felt hand wrap around my waist and a familiar voice saying 'who's the best boyfriend' I turned round to see Mario and I just hugged him and said 'you'
Then I heard camera noises and turned to see everyone with there phones and camera out 'woah guys' I laughed letting go of Mario
'Babe , I need to go to a poms m&g but I asked our manager and they said you can come along with me'  he smiled , 'I can't' I said , him not knowing I was going to surprise him 'oh I wish you could have came , text me if you change your mind' he kissed me and walked off with Jonas and my brother's.

Mario's POV
'Hello vidcon' I shouted into the mic there was a big cheer 'let's get this meet and greet lit' Julian shouted.
-Half way through the M&G-
I got a text , it was Ashley 'sorry babe , I can't come' my smile dropped , I wish she would meet my fans already . Then I looked back up from my phone towards the crowd and there she was...

I'll update later this is just a short chapter the next chapter will be long❤️.