Prologue

It was a cold chilling night, where all the people smile and go fall in love with someone, but somewhere one tragedy is about to change his entire life. Forever.

"You have met another person and fell in love with him. I have waited from minutes to midnight!" The young man yelled to his girlfriend in desperation.

"How dare you speak to me like that? I have never loved another man like you Daniel." She replied to her boyfriend

"So how can you explain with all your hidden stuffs from the closet." Daniel threw the pictures of his girlfriend's lover.

Daniel looked at her with a hardened stare and rushed to their bedroom to begin packing up.

As his girlfriend tried to stop him by begging him for forgiveness but Daniel shoved her away for a few times and continued packing his things. 

"Daniel, please forgive me and I know that I did was really wrong." His girlfriend tried to stop him from heading towards the door from their dormitory just to let her live a new life.

"How can I seek forgiveness? You were gone for about 10 weeks and you wanted to seek forgiveness for the things you have done to my heart." He replied to his girlfriend as he was beginning to exit the room

His girlfriend kept on stopping him from leaving. However, Daniel tried to shove her off which he felt annoyed when he started packing up.

Few Minutes Later.....

Daniel arrived at ground floor to grab a taxi while his girlfriend is still going down from the stairs.He finally got the taxi that was waiting for him and his girlfriend had already came down from the stairs.

"Daniel , Do not leave me and I still love you"She told to Daniel while he was facing at her.He began to open the door then finally faced her and said

"You were once a piece of my heart but you broke it , you tried to lead me to the direction that I wanna see however you made me lost somehow and lastly we are over !"Daniel entered the taxi and slammed the door 

He told the driver to take him to the train station.As the taxi was leaving , his girlfriend started chasing but she was far getting farther and farther until she fades away.

Daniel grabbed his phone and called his best friend from high school to seek comfort.He remembered the time he met his girlfriend and ended up in a relationship with a deep pain in the heart.

"Hey Daniel , Hows your relationship with your girlfriend ?"His best friend told him.He spoke to his friend.

"Jackson,We are already over."

"What !? B-B-But how can its over already?"Jackson got shocked when he heard that his best friend has already broken .Daniel tried to endure the pain but he was feeling it so hard were he cannot stop it.

"I am going back to Washington , I hope you see me when I am about to arrive for LA"Daniel sobbed as he never felt being broken for the first time.

"I am going back to the place that I once know since I was a kid"

"I hope to see you here in the train station again my friend"Jackson replied to him with a soft voice.

At The Train Station....

Daniel arrived from the train station and he is heading towards the ticket booth for a gateway inside the train.

"I would like to take a 5 star ticket to Washington D.C."

He takes the ticket and entered to the train with all other passengers aboard.He entered to a room and sat at the chair.

Daniel felt depressed since he finally broke up with his girlfriend.He grabbed a picture of her in the bag and look at them

He remembered the time they went through the Grand Canyon and take beautiful view.Upon looking at the picture of his girlfriend , He decide to throw it out of the window.

"If you never tried cheating on me , I am gonna be all alone in my Valentine's Day with you again"

Daniel looked up on the night sky filled with darkness in his heart and cannot feel a single emotion from himself.

Although he finally learned the painful truth , his mind twisted with thorns while heart began to feel a stabbing pain.From all the things they have done together is now coming to tragic end

With all the pain that he finally got from his girlfriend, He cannot feel love one more time.But what lies ahead on his life is still unknown on the road that he is going.