C h a p t e r 1

I brought in my last box and closed the door behind me with my back. I decided to start unpacking because if I didn't I wouldn't finish even in 1 year. I got here just yesterday and I want to have everything ready so I can relax a little in my new home.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Taylor Swift, I'm 22 years old and I'm from America. Now you'll probably questioning what an American is doing in a little town in England. Well, I always liked England and I wanted to leave my parents house so I thought why not? My parents are rich, my dad has his own company and they almost never had time for me. I never liked this life, I just wanted to be a normal teenage girl but that never happened. But now I'll live as I want. I came here for a new start. I found a job in Starbucks a few blocks away and my parents gave me some money to spend for a couple of months. I'm okay for now but it'll be boring to live in a town that I don't know anyone. Oh well, I'll meet them sooner or later. I took a box from the floor and saw what I had write. Bedroom. I took it and went upstairs. I opened the door, got in and placed the big box on my bed. I unpacked my things and put them in their places. I went downstairs and got another big box. Oh God, this is gonna be a long day!

A couple of hours later I had finished. There was still a couple of boxes I hadn't unpack but they weren't important things so I decided to put them in the little storage down the stairs for now. It was 8:22pm so I decided to sit and watch TV. As I was changing channels I stopped when I saw a movie that seemed interesting. When it finished I was too tired so I went upstairs changed clothes, lied on my bed and fell in a deep sleep.

~~~

When I woke up I saw the time. 8:30am. Shit! I overslept. I have to be at Starbucks at 9:00. I got up quickly and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and went out. I opened the closet and took a black t-shirt and skinny jeans. I changed and looked myself in the mirror.
Something's missing. Oh yeah! My hat. I took my black hat and wore it.

I then grubbed my keys, throw them in my bag and left

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then grubbed my keys, throw them in my bag and left. I got in my car and started driving. I saw the café and stopped the car. I got out and walked inside the Starbucks.

"I'm so sorry, I overslept." I said to the girl in the counter.

"It's okay, I understand. No one noticed anyway." She said and smiled. I met her yesterday when I came to ask for job and she told me what I have to do. She's very nice, her name is Selena. I smiled back and went behind the counter with her. I wore my red apron and took my hat off. A couple of minutes later a guy got in and walked to the counter. He was very tall, he had chocolate curly hair and green eyes. God he's hot! He came on the counter and the girl that supposed to take his order froze. But she didn't seem to froze because of his beauty but she seemed like she was scared.

"T-Taylor." She called me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"T-this is your f-first c-customer." She stuttered and left. Is he a murder or something? I went to him and spoke.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I asked him sweetly.

"Are you new here? I haven't see you again." He asked.

"Yes." I answered. He looked down. He didn't seem dangerous, he seemed sad.

"Taylor take his order so he can leave." Emma, the girl that supposed to take his order said. How rude.

"Emma!" I shouted. How can she be so rude. He's a customer, she can't talk like that.

"It's okay, I have get used to it. Just give me a latte please." He said and I started making it. I made it and gave it to him.

"Here's your coffee. It's 2.70." He gave me the money and took his coffee. "Have a nice day." I told him.

"Yeah, right." He whispered but I heard him "You too." He said and left with his head looking down. Why is he so sad? And why Emma talked to him like that?

"I see that you met Harry." Selena came and said. I jumped and placed my hand in my heart.

"You scared me." I said and she laughed. "Who is he?" I asked her.

"His name is Harry Styles. Everyone knows him here but they don't go near him." She said.

"Why?" I asked confused. He seems like a nice guy.

"They think he's cursed." She answered. What? "Cursed to live a life of loneliness. Whoever is near him dies. His mother died when she gave birth to him and his dad had a car accident when he was going to take him from school. He was only 16 and he had to leave school to find a job and take care of himself and his 18 years old, older sister Gemma." She made a pause "Gemma meant everything to him. After a year she got sick and died. Harry lost everyone he ever loved. People started believe that he was cursed and whoever went near him would die." She said and I was left with my mouth wide open and tears streaming down my face. Wow! He got through a lot. I don't know what I'd do in his place. Probably get crazy.

"Where does he live now?" I asked Selena and wiped my tears.

"Just a few blocks away. You know the 6th street right?" I nodded. "There." She said But that's where I live. Are we neighbors?

"That's where I live." I told her.

"Really? Have you seen a house that looks a little old and dusty?" I took my time to think when I remembered the house next to mine.

"The house next to mine." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"You're neighbors with Harry?" She asked.

"I thought it was empty." I said.

"It's not. That's where Harry lives." She said. A few costumes got in and we stopped talking and went to take their orders. But all I could think about all day was Harry and how sad he looked when I saw him. Just because it was my first day and my boss knew that I should be tired, he let me leave at 5:00. He said I was pretty good and to keep on like this. I took off the apron and took my hat. I then got out from Starbucks, got in my car and left. I stopped right outside my house and and got out. I looked at the house next to mine and tried to see if Harry was in. I went a little closer and there he was. Sitting on the couch and watching TV. He still seemed sad. I got in my house and closed the door. I decided to make a cake and give him as a gift or something because I'm his new neighbour. I went in the kitchen and saw if I had the ingredients. And I have them. I took them off and started cooking. Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I don't know how to cook and wait my servant to do it. I always helped her when I could. After 1 and half hour the cake was ready and I placed it in a plate. I took my keys and the plate and went outside. I took a deep breath and rang the bell. A couple of seconds later he opened the door.

"Hello." I said with a smile.

____________________________________

I decided to start updating. Opinions on the first chapter?💘