He's a vampire?!

I woke up to a warm human like presence besides me I turn around opening my eyes to see a boy about my age next to me with blue hair I blink a few times before falling out of the bed in shocked "who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?!?!?!" The male slowly opens his eyes to look at me with his crimson red eyes "do you have to be so loud? You humans are so troublesome I could just die" I stand up and grabbed the male by the collar "you are leaving right now" the male tries to get away from me "you can't throw me out into the sun I'll die if you do... well technically I'm immortal but still how can you do something do so cruel to a cute little guy like me?!" "You are not cute or little the only cute little guy here is kuro.... wait a minute where is kuro?" Suddenly a flash of blue light surrounds us and a chain connect from my wrist to the male's neck "what the hell is going on?!" The male stands up on his feet and sighs "this is a real pain in the ass"

~~~~~~

"So you mean to tell me you are the cat I picked up yesterday and you are actually a vampire and I basically made a temporary contract with you just by saying your name but as long as you don't drink my blood in the next 24 hours the contract will be broken" the male that turned out to be my cat kuro nods his head while eating a bag of potato chips "but there's also something else" kuro looks me in the eyes "you and I will die before getting along" "you know I feel the same way you freeloader!" I snatch the chips out his hand and eats the rest he sighs and turns his attention to the TV.

I look at the clock seeing that it's almost noon "Well you gonna have to come with me" I grab kuro from is jacket collar and drags him towards the front door "didn't I tell you I will die in sunlight!" "You'll be fine" once the door was open kuro turned into his cat form and I rested him on my head and went around town running errands.