▪Chapter Two▪

▪■Chapter Two■▪
▪■Third Person Perspective■▪

Ken was now entering an aircraft, the man he had learned was named Coulson had explained everything. How they were searching for an 'alien' called Loki and an unlimited power source called the Tesseract. As Ken got onto the aircraft he noticed a blond haired man was also aboard the plane.

"Captain America, it is an honour to meet you- I mean I watched you sleep- uh from the ice thing." Agent Coulson stumbled over his words awkwardly.

"It's good to meet you to." The one who he had called Captain America said. The blond man's eyes fell over the oddly coloured haired boy. He obviously seemed disturbed by Ken's appearance.

"I'm Steve Rogers, nice to meet you." The blond man said, extending a hand to Ken, who looked at him uncomfortably than nodded stiffly.

"He's quite young." Steve stated.

"We actually don't know how old he is." Agent Coulson said looking at Ken.

"...nineteen..." he croaked out. Ken shifted uncomfortably, being in close vicinity of a person was uncomfortable, but today he felt quite hungry. Steve smelled quite tasty to Ken, though he didn't recognise the smell the man gave off, it was odd. The rest of the flight passed by quietly with only small talk between Agent Coulson and Steve Rogers. As they touched down on a large, very large boat in the middle of the ocean. They stepped to the exit of the aircraft as it opened throwing a puff of not warm nor cold air into they're faces. They stepped out to be greeted by a woman waiting for them.

"Hello my name is Natasha, Captain America, an honour to meet you." She said, looking at Steve. She then turned to Ken and looked at him, before speaking.

"Hello cannibal." She said.

"..." Ken answered with a blank look. He didn't deny that he was a cannibal, he technically was seeing that he was still a little human. Though less human after the torture. It was obvious that Steve thought nothing of Ken's nickname Cannibal. There was chatter between Steve Rogers and Natasha but Ken's mind was left to wander. He immediately thought about how he would be able to eat, which he couldn't see happening for away with made his stomach churn. Soon they were about to lift off on this boat which Ken found odd but he made his way to the bridge. Once he entered, mass amounts of computers and people to go along with then filled the large space. A dark skin man with and eyepatch and trench coat on approached him.

"I'm Nick Fury, the one who spoke to you on the phone the today. Anyway, I'd suggest you take off the mask."

"I'd rather not."

"Ken, we are not you're enemies, we don't agree nor support you're eating habits but we aren't you're enemies." Nick Fury said.

"But are you really my allies?" Ken asked grimly.

"These people are you're teammates, trust them a little." He said.

"I have trust issues." Ken grumbled.

"We've found him! He's in Germany!" One of the people stationed at a computer yelled. And then they were speeding toward Germany.

...

"Ken we have created you an outfit for you to wear, we took you're casual dressing habits into consideration." A woman said gesturing to a room. He entered and shut the door behind him, the outfit in front of him was black, and at first he thought it was leather but it was something much more flexible than leather but had the same toughness. On each of the black sleeves were two white stripes and two white stripes across the stomach. He put it on than looked at the weapons displayed in front of him. Non of which he knew how to use. He left the room weaponless and headed to where Steve Rogers was, he to had an outfit on. He also held a weapon in his hand. We than boarded another smaller ship and descended upon the destination we had set out for. A large crowd of people was bowing down before the man we had guessed would be Loki, which was correct. Steve Rogers lept out of the ship throwing his shield at the man's staff looking weapon. Ken lept out next, not engaging in the fight quite yet. As he pushed Steve Rogers away Ken found an opening and attack, throwing a kick at the man who pushed him backwards. He tumbled backwards but steadied himself. Loki now shifted his gaze to Ken, Loki had a chilling presence around him. That cold presence gave him an uneasy feeling, very uncomfortable. Steve Rogers thrusted his shield forward, but Loki once again deflected it. While Loki was once again detracted by Rogers Ken lept forward and jumped, his unzipped mask signaling he was gonna bite him. His teeth sunk into the flesh of Loki, he was immediately greeted by a very cold sensation that honestly wasn't that appealing and the small bit of flesh he swallowed immediately have him a brain freeze, a bad brain freeze.

"You..!" Loki growled throwing Ken off of him. Ken closed his mask and decided he should never take a bite outta him again. He had soon realized Iron Man or Tony Stark had appeared, pointing his hands at Loki. Loki's armour faded off of him and Tony Stark lowered his hands which seemed to be a rather dumb decision. Loki had made his armour disappear, he can just make it reappear! They climbed aboard the ship with Loki in tow now. Ken leaned against the wall of the ship, than Loki had been taken by someone. Whoever took him gad flown into the forest below. Rogers retrieved a parachute and jumped off the ship while Tony just flew off, leaving Ken contemplating on wether or not he should go to. Against his better judgment, he retrieved a parachute to and dove off the ship. He saw the faint shine of Tony and the parachute of Rogers who was already in on the battle between who could now be identified as Thor.

A/N yay! Another chapter! Hope you like it!! Please vote and comment you're criticism and tips for this chapter!