While crossing the road an Activa came in front of me and said to me " q madam upar bhi dekh liya karo samne se hum aa rahe hai , u recognized me or not' ? 
I said - sorry " i dun ", then she took off her scraf and i recongnized her.
Poja my schoolmate not very close frnd bt still i was very happy after seeing her.
Aur phir kya jaha do purani saheliyan mil gayi baatn vahi shuru ho gayi...

After 15 minutes while we both were busy in our conversation ,
Pooja's younger sister Neelam pinched her n said - " Meri tution ka time ho gaya chal ab yahi sari baaten kr loge and said to me ki dii aap ghar aana"
I said - Ok i'll definately come.
Pooja took Neelam's cell phone from her hand and asked foh my phone number , i had given her widout thinking anything ( ab frnd hai to usse kya soch ke me nh bolti so i directly given her).
But in return i asked foh her cell number too , as she was in hurry she replied - i don't have my personal cell but will call yew from my home number and waved me good bye.
I said bye with a big smile on my face.

2 days later .....

Around 06:00 p:m in the evening - I was on my terrace , walking and enjoying the gentle breeze. The weather was too pleasant that day.
I was listening to fm that time and the Rj was going to play the song " Mausam hai Awsum bada " but suddenly there was an interruption " Uff ye ab kiska message aaya " 
I murmered these words and checked my inbox.

Unknown no - hi hws yew ?
I replied - Whose this may i know yew?

Unkown no - ussi din to baat hui thi bhul gayi mujhe tu itn jaldi ?
I replied - ohh poo darling tu hai yar toh name batna chaiye na 
i m fyn u tell hws yew?

I chated wid her half an hour and then i said - " got to go now , exam are nears so have to prepare foh that"
She replied -" ok all the best ".

That night when i was studying i got a call from Pooja's number , thought it was too late but its was frnd call so why to worry. With these thoughts i picked up the phone , 
Bt my my whose on the line it was a boy's voice.
For a while i was scared - bt then wid full courage i asked " Who's this ? kisko phone lagya aapne?

From the other side i got the reply " Me vahi hu jisse aapne chat ki thi".

______________________________________________________________________

Damn who was that guy with whom i chated thinking that she was my schoolmate pooja?

Why he replied me ? HE replied me unknowingly or intentionally?

to know all this stay tune with my 3rd part of " FIRST LOVE "

- Piy@

3rd part - FIRST LOVE

When he said- "main vahi hun jisse apne chat ki thi " , after listening to this i disconnected the call and switched off my cell.
Life me first time mere sath aisa hua tha bahut bura laga us waqt and apni mistake pe gussa bhi aaya.
That night i could not sleep properly.

In morning when i was getting ready for my college, i got a call from unknown number. 
This time i handed the phone to my father and told him , " ye no se koi bahut pareshna kar raha hai mujhe aap bat karo n pucho kaun hai ".

Now i dun know who was that person , but my father scolded him very badly.
The last word i heard from my father mouth were " ab ye number dubara galti se bhi lagaya to tum police station me dikhoge ", and he disconnected the call.
I was very happy ki chalo ab miss call ka problem solve ho gaya. And yes from that day no miss call.

After 15 days -

Got a message from that unknown no - " Sorry , mene apko alag alag number se phone kiya and apse chat krne wala banda n apke papa ki daatt sunne wala banda me hi hu, i want to say sorry to yew plz pick my call once".

FIRST LOVE <3 ---------> PIY@जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें