11

Rye POV

What have I done? I shouldn't have said yes. I mean yeah I want to FaceTime Rachel but I've been a Catfish. I showed her a picture of a boy I don't even know. I haven't told her I'm in a band. She'll hate me when she finds out who I really am.

The boys were all out getting food or something with Blair. I decided to stay because I was wrecked.

'Racheroo 💗👸🏼 would like to facetime'

I sighed. There's no point declining, she was gonna find out sooner or later. I clicked the green button and faced my phone to the roof.

Rachel appeared on the screen. She was beautiful. Her eyes shined in the light and her blonde hair was wavy. She was absolutely gorgeous. Perfect even.

"Ryan? You there?" She laughed. Oh my god her laugh. I could listen to it all day. I know I'm cheesy but shh.

I put on a voice which didn't sound too convincing; "Hello"

"Are you seriously putting on a voice? Show your face." She said. I sighed and showed my face. Her face turned to excitement to disappointed to anger to sadness. Now that's a lot of emotions.

"Sorry wrong number I guess.."

"No! No! It's me. Ryen the fren?" I jumped.

"You lied to me then?"

"No uh-"

"Don't ever text me again Ryan or I mean rye. Goodbye." And with that she disconnected. My heart sunk.

I've grown so close to Rachel over the past month. She's told me a lot about her. She said she's never told anyone else these things which means she trusts, well trusted me.

I've grown feelings towards her too. Her personality, her bubblyness, her sense of humour and literally everything about her. She's just so perfect..

But I've lost her. I'm such an idiot.

"Fuck sake!" I groaned and smashed my cup. (a/n OI THE RANDY YOUNOW WHERE RYE SMASHED THE CUP)

"We're back- You smashed your favourite cup?!"

"I don't wanna talk about it." I muttered.

"What happened?" Brook asked while the rest backed off knowing I'd probably get mad kind of. Even though they were probably listening.

"Well I've been talking to a girl..-"

"A fan?"

"No. Well kind of. She texted me as a dare and I kind of sort of been a catfish. I said my name was Ryan but I sent her a pic of a different guy..."

"Did you give your number out?! Rye you know you're not allowed to do that. You're phone is gonna blow up and -"

"No! She texted a random number because she got dared to do it. She wasn't planning it to be me. I've been texting her for a month and she wanted to FaceTime so I did and now she knows who I really am..." I explained.

"You really like her don't you?" MIKEY asked. Told you they were listening.

"Yeah. She's absolutely gorgeous and her personality. She's got these eyes and her smile.. She's perfect. She doesn't care what anyone thinks, she just does whatever she wants to do or say and-" I said in a haze about her.

"Text her and explain to her why you did it?" Andy suggested.

"She told me to never text her again."

"Right Ryan. I know you like her but you need to get over her. You have your roadies to worry about not just some random girl you met over text" Blair started.

"But she is a roadie! That's why I catfished her!" I exclaimed.

"Just focus on the ones on Twitter and Instagram okay?! Now we have to go to London come on."

"Okay.." I looked down. I need to forget about Rachel. Focus on my career and my roadies....

•••••••

This is the end of catfish! It is short I'm sorry but I have an idea for a sequel lol. So there will be a sequel. I just don't know what it's gonna be called yet lmao.

This new update is fucked up ain't it?!

Anyway I'm seeing my boys for the third time in Dublin next week!!!! I seen them at magcon and their first tour and now I'm actual buzzing for their second tour. I'm actual so proud.

Hope everyone has had fun on tour is gonna have fun on the rest of the dates. Xo

Okays thank you so much for the reads/ votes/ comments. It means a lot. Love YOUS loads xo
Rachel 😘