Must protect

Louis woke up feeling a bit off. He just had this feeling to protect. He have no idea why. He walked downstairs meeting Zayn mid-step. "Hey, Zee. How it's going?" Zayn shrugged,"I'm feeling a bit off today." Louis frowned,"Me too." Together they walked into the kitchen to see the whole pack there. As always. Harry and Liam dropped their plate. Running over to their mates. Harry grabbed Louis by the waist and growled. Liam doing the same to Zayn. Harry's wolf screamed at him to do something. "What's that smell?" "You smell it to Haz?" Liam said. Simon chuckled. "Boys I think your mates wolf are trying to tell you something." Harry closed his eyes,letting his wolf connect with his mates wolf. It was quiet for a few moments before Harry's eyes widened. "Your pregnant!" Louis smiled as he felt his stomach. There was a pup in there,even better pups! Liam smiled, "Zayn is too." Zayn and Louis looked at each other. Shocked. Liam couldn't keep his hands off of Zayn. The pregnant wolves we're pulled over to the pact as everyone cheered, congratulating the blushing wolves. They were handed extra waffles and bacon since pregnant wovles eat more since they are like carrying another wolf. Sometime more then one. A pregnant wolf carry his or her pups for six months in this six months the carrier of these pups experience emotions that anyone else can never feel. Especially if your not a carrier. Carrier's give off this amazing smell, showing they are pregnant.Their mates will think it's the best thing they ever smell. Once the carrier is ready for labor he or she will transform into their wolf and give birth. Louis and Zayn happily ate their food while their mates buried their heads in their crook of they kneck. "Well, let's get on with our jobs." Simon said. Harry growled at his Dad. He is most definitely not letting his pregnant mate out of his sight. No way. Liam countuied to stay where he was. He agreed with Harry. His mate come first. What if something happen. Simon raised his eyebrow,"Boys, I understand that they are your mates, but you need to do your jobs." Louis giggled, "I'll be fine, Haz go do your manly jobs." Harry chuckled. Zayn smirked,"Besides most people don't even know we're pregnant." Liam sign, snuggling deeper into Zayns kneck if possible. With one more reassurance Zayn and Louis mates left to make rounds. Karen,Jay and Anne the elder caregivers gave the boys a fruit shake deciding that they will get their nutrition from there. "How many pups do you think you will carry?" Zayn asked as he slupred up his Berry drink. Louis shrugged,"I don't know. But hopefully as many as possible. How bout you?" Zayn shrugged,"The same." "You wanna go out for a bit? " Louis asked. Zayn nodded and they walked over to the back yard. They shifted into their wolves,finding it oddly more comfortable. The two wolves walked into the woods that was behind the house. They ran around for a bit until they saw one of their pact member, Ed, walking around. 'What are you two doing here? You know if Liam and Harry caught you. They wouldn't be happy.' Louis stomped his paw on the ground, 'Who cares what Harry and Liam says. We're pregnant not disable.' Ed shrugged, 'Well that's true, but your on hunting grounds. What if a hunter shoots you?' Zayn didn't realize how far out in the woods they were. Nor did he notice his mate coming this way. 'Zayn, what are you doing so far out in this woods?' Before he could answer Harry came running over to Louis,'Yeah you can get hurt.' That sent the pregnant wolves off, 'We're not babies! We can handle ourselves!' Zayn said. 'And if we want to walk or run around then we can!" Louis said and the stomped off, breaking into a run back to the house. Harry and Liam looked at each other. 'Oh shit,we fucked up.' They both said to each other.Quickly saying good-bye to Ed and running ofd to find their mates. When they arrived at the house. They could hear Louis ans Zayns sobs from the backyard. They changed into their human form and running into the house. There they were in the living room bawling their eyes out. Harry and liam eyes were brimmed with tears as they saw their mates crying. "Mum, Jay, Karen. Can you please leave for a minute?" Harry said. They glared at but did as asked. Liam and Harry rushed over to Louis and Zayn. "Babe, love, what's wrong?" Zayn looked up at him then sobbed even harder. "W-W-Why can't we just go out side as we want too?" Louis sniffled and buried his head in Harry chest. Harry and Liam looked at each other. "Babe you can go outside we just want you and the pups to be safe." Liam reassured. "Yeah, we don't want you yo get hurt." Harry said. Louis smiled and looked up at Harry, "Really?" Harry smiled,"Really." "Now do you forgive us?" Liam asked. Zayn pretend to think about it until he smirked,"Yes." Liam laughed. Louis kissed Harry and that was the words that Harry needed. This is go on a be a long six months.