avengers x teen!reader

You loved the avengers to death. After all they did save you from HYDRA. They were family but so were Matt Murdock, Foggy Nelson, Peter Parker and Jessica Jones. Yep, you were an avenger by day, vigilante by night but of course the avengers didn't need to know that.

  You always made sure to fall asleep by 9.30 so Steve would carry my to my room and you could jump out your window by 10.30. You basically had levitation powers but sometimes Peter being the sweetheart he is would come pick you up. You just had this sixth sence to know where to go before a crime took place and you'd probably meet Peter or Matt when the crime was in progress.

  As for Jessica, on slow nights you'd meet up with her and you'd share a drink while following one of her leads. Jessica felt it was okay since you were a superhuman and the same age as Peter.

By 3am on a Saturday morning someone was calling you. "Hello?", you said groggily into the phone. "(Y/n) you need to get downtown right now", Peter said urgently. "I'm on my way, what's going on?".

"Matt and I were ambushed and I can only hold these dudes off for so long but Matt is pretty hurt. Get here as fast as you can".

You jumped out of bed and shrugged on your vigilante outfit. The black leather hugged your figure pretty well. The police had been trying to catch you for so long. Being called Shadow wasn't for nothing. You swiftly jumped out your window after securing your mask. You got to downtown in a matter of minutes.

You touched the floor behind a crate ,where Matt was hiding. He was barely conscious and he was bruised and bloody all over. You had to get him out of there but first you needed to help Spidey take care of the goons. "Matt, just stay awake, I'll be right back", you reassured him. He nodded slightly.

  Peter was definitely surrounded and was doing his best to hold them all off. You pulled out the safety on your dart shooter and looked through the scope. The darts were filled with anaesthesia so as soon as they hit their targets the unsuspecting victim would be unconscious for about 2 hours.

  You shot at least 20 men will Peter knocked the last 7 out. "Thanks for coming through for me Shadow", he said out of breath. "Of course, now let's get Matt to his apartment and I can maybe treat some of his wounds", you said. You both picked up Matt on either side and carried him to his apartment. But on the way ,you made sure to call 911 and let them know the location of the assailants.

Peter bade you goodnight with a chaste kiss and left you to take care of Matt. You guys had gone on a few dates but you weren't really officially a couple yet. After stitching up and cleaning his wounds, you waited there watching him for about an hour so he could wake up and you could leave.

○●○《time skip》○●○

Steve came to wake you up at 5 and you'd just gotten into bed about 15 minutes before. So is the price of being a hero 24/7. You rolled out of bed, took a shower, brushed your teeth and changed before dragging yourself into the kitchen. The whole team, surprisingly even Tony was there. They chatted as Steve cooked.

You plopped down on the couch in the living room and turned on the television. It didn't take long before you dozed off. It felt like only a minute before someone tapped your shoulder. Out of anger you flipped the person over the couch and unto the coffee table breaking it. "Wow, that was strange", Tony said on the floor among the pieces of the broken coffee table.

"Uncle Tony ,oh my gosh I'm so sorry", you apologised jumping off the couch to help him up. "What the hell happened?", Clint asked as he and the others entered the living room. "Well this little miss has a coffee table to pay for", Tony said smuggly. "You're a billionaire Stark, buy another one",Natasha said.

  "What happened Tony?",Steve asked. "Well here I am trying to wake (y/n) up from her half hour nap. I try calling her name for about five minutes then when I tap her she tries to break my back".

  "It isn't like you to fall asleep in the morning (y/n), did you sleep well", Steve said concerned. Clint snorted. "She goes to bed by 9.30 ,the only reason she'd be tired is if she snuck out".

  They all looked to you for an explanation. "What, I wouldn't sneak out",you said. "And I wouldn't hit on cute girls who find their way to me", Tony said, "FRIDAY pull up the video of pinnochio Jr sneaking back in". They watched the video of you sneaking back in and luckily it was too dark for them to see your costume.

" What time did you leave?", Thor asked. "3 am",you said. There was no point in lying. " Who did you go to see?", Tony asked. " No one ", you growled through gritted teeth. "FRIDAY who was the last person to contact (y/n)?". "Contact ♡Petey♡", the A.I answered.

" Where did you go?", Bruce asked. You simply took the TV remote and tuned into CNN, where they were reporting the latest actions of Shadow, Spiderman and Daredevil. Namely your take down of the goons last night. "I'm Shadow and last night I had to treat Daredevil's wounds, that is why I snuck out or rather why I've been sneaking out for the last 6 months".

  Your phone rang and you picked it at Steve's nod of approval. "Pete , I'll call you back", you said before cutting the call. " So this Pete is your boyfriend?", Natasha asked. " Not entirely but yeah, he is. And I'm ready for any punishment you want to give me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I just didn't want you to worry more than you already do. I'm not a child and I want to show that I can handle a 24 hour schedule".

"We aren't mad and we aren't going to punish you but you need extra training", Steve said.

" I thought you said you weren't going to punish me".