16. Would You Like To Dance?

Start from the beginning

"Look at you." Maddie said, and put the flower headband, on (Y/N)'s head.

"You look pretty then a magnolia in May." Liam said, we all looked at him. "Did you just quote, 'Princess and the Frog'?" Maddie asked, Liam shrugged.

"Luke, close your mouth, you might catch flies." Louis teased, and the others chukled. I quickly closed my mouth.

"Enough drooling over each other." Louis said. "We must go!" We all nodded, and followed out of the tour bus, and to the limo.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV

After we (finally) arrived at the party, we could hear the 'fancy' music outside the building.

We all walked inside the building, and a man of the security guided us to the ballroom, where the party was kept.

"Whoa." I said in awe. "Whoa, indeed." Maddie said, as we looked around the room.

One Direction went to talk with some guests, and 5 Seconds of Summer, Maddie and I were akwardly standing at the side of the dance floor

"Are that Helen and Lola?" I asked Maddie, while pointing at two girls, who were talking to another girl. Maddie followed my gaze, and looked closely.

"Yes, I belive so." Maddie said. "Let's talk to them." I nodded, and Maddie and I walked towards the girls, the boys slowly following us, not wanting to stand 'alone'.

"Hey, you are Helen and Lola right?" Maddie tapped one of the girls one the shoulder. The girls turned around, and looked at us.

"Uh, yes, yes we are." One girl, wixh I recognized as Lola, said. "What a coincidence that you are here too." I said, and we laughed. "Yes, my dad is the host of this party." Helen said, and we nodded.

"And who is your friend?" Maddie asked. "This is Amelia." Lola said, and Amelia waved. "Nice to meet you,  Maddie, (Y/N)." Amelia said. "Nice to meet you too, Amelia." I said, and Maddie nodded.

"And who are your friends?" Amelia asked. "This are Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael, but probably know them as 5 Seconds of Summer." Maddie said, and the girls nodded.

"You look really pretty." Lola said, Helen and Amelia nodded. "The three of you look really pretty too." Maddie said, I nodded.

" Maddie said, I nodded

"It looks weird to see you in a dress, Maddie

"It looks weird to see you in a dress, Maddie." Amelia said. "Yeah, it does not only look weird, it also feels weird." Maddie said, we laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One Direction had preformed a few songs, and now they started a new song, 'Night Changes'.

"Would you like to dance, my lady?" Calum asked Maddie. "I would love to, sir." Maddie grabbed his hand, and they dissapeard on the dance floor.

Micheal asked Amelia to dance, Ashton asked Helen, and Lola excused herself, but I saw her dancing with a girl.

So it was just me and Luke now. Akward.

"So, w-would you like to d-dance?" Luke asked nervously, I chuckled. "I would love to." Luke let out a sigh, and escorted me to the dance floor.

Luke put his hands on my waist, and I put mine on his shoulders.

"I'm not really good at this." I said, referring to my dance skills. "I'm not really good either." Luke said, making me chukle.

"Uh, about me, uh..." Luke started. "Yes?" I asked. "W-would y-you want to, uh, go on a d-date with me?" Luke stuttered, I blushed, looking at our feet.

"Y-yes, I would like that." I carefully looked back at Luke, who had the biggest smile on his face, making me smiled too.

"Yeah, I would like that." I put my head on his shoulder, and Luke put his head on mine.

"Good. Else this would have been akward." Luke mumbled, I chukled. "Yeah, it would have."

~ ● ~ QOTD ~ ● ~

Team Captain America or Team Iron Man?

Team Captain America, and I don't really have a reason for it, just a feeling that I belong more to that team.

A/N

Sorry for the crappy chapter
I hope next chapter will be better

amyloveheart as Amelia

I still hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^

Feel free to leave a comment about the story, a question or a request.

Ask me the questions you have for me, for the Q&A

Stay amazing!

- Maddie