Anyone hungry

DEDICATED TO BRE COLLINS! SHE WROTE IT!!

Kenzie's P.O.V.

I walk on my bus to see a light purple haired mom with little girl around Kay's age. "Hello I'm Kenzie and this is my daughter kay." I greet them.

"Ello loves I'm lou you an the boys stylists and this is my daughter lux." she smiles. "wanna play?" lux ask. Kay nods and they go play. awhh they are so cute. "so I hear your dating my hazza." lou presses. omg I didn't no harry was taken. "I'm so sorry I didn't no he was taken we are just fake dating anyway. omg I'm just so sorry please don't hate me!" I ramble on.

"Oh my no love I'm just playing round." she laughs. I feel my cheeks turn beet red as I hear the bus door open. the girls from little mix including dani, harry, zayn, and Liam come in.

The boys decide on doing a twit cam and us girls go into my room about to make a live YouTube video. "hello guys! as you know im Kenzie and I have a very special surprise.

"I'm on tour right now with one direction, and little mix!" I scream. the comment start bursting up. "I have the girls lou and dani with me say hi!" I say before they get infront of the camera. we talk for about an hour or so then we join the boys twitcam.

I sneak up behind Louis and touch his shoulder. "rawwrrr!" I yell. Louis jumps about ten feet in the air. I stop laughing when Niall and Sarah walk in. oh god. I walk into the kitchen and Take out the huge bowl of pasta salad I made before we came.

I grab plates, forks, and walk out. "woah fatty share some." Sarah laughs. I sit down the stuff. "get out." I glare at her. "no." she smirks. "I own thus bus bitch so what I say goes and I say you take your slutty ass and retarded boyfriend else where!" I yell. "you-" she starts I'm sick of this. I jump over the couch and tackle her. I start slapping her. I yank her up by her hair grab Niall by his.

"Open the door." I say looking at the others. no one moved. "open the motherfucking door now!" I yell. Liam quickly opens it. I shove them out. I chuckle as they stumble. "if you ever come back I will make yo ass bleed. it's not a threat it's a got damn promise!" I say before slamming the door.

"Anyone hungry?" I smile.