Chapter 8

Kayla

"Luke can we go now, oh my god! Why you take so long to get ready? Ain't nothing gon' make you look cute so hurry the fuck up." I said putting my hands on my hips while standing in the doorway.

Luke came down the stairs and licked his lips, "shit I'm so fucking cute, I could walk out there naked and still get mo' bitches than Tray here"

"aye!" Tray said looking up from his phone.

"Okay shut up, let's go" I said walking out to the car and got in the driver's seat. Luke followed and got in the passenger seat while Tray sat in the back, making me pull out of the driveway. We were going to grandaddy's house and then at a friend's party. We were standing at the traffic light and Luke decided to make a video.

"Ew." I said looking at him and laughed. "no I'm joking that's so cute!"

"you make one too Kay and send it to August" Luke said laughing.

"no thank you" I said rolling my eyes.

Tray

"oh my baby girl!" Kayla's grandma said hugging her.

"aye Tray. What's good boy" their grandpa said dapping me up.

They were the most chill grandparents I had ever met. Mine passed away when I was 5.. In a car accident.

I looked over at Kayla and saw a huge smile on her face which made me smile bitting down on my bottom lip.

I love her. I love her so fucking much! Yall don't understand how much I love her. I lowkey canceled my flight to Atlanta when I found out she passed out. I was going to see my parents but I had to reschedule that shit. Kayla's more important..

After hanging out at their grandparent's house for an hour or two, we decided to leave so we could get ready for Nate's party.

Nate is mine and Lucas's best friend. We've all been together ever since high school and just like me, he likes Kayla. See but here's the difference between the both of us: he just plays around and flirts with her when I really do like her. Here's ma nigga Nate.

Kayla

Kayla

We all went back home to get dressed for the party and as usual, we were waiting for Lucas and his dumb ass.

My outfit: