1. New girl in town

R O S A

I tried to control my uncontrollable heart rate as I was guided through large medal doors.

I kept a straight face as I was lead through a large cement room with cells on either side of me.

I heard loud talking and shouting from the inmates before I was walked through the empty room, all of them were in their cells, probably baffled by a woman in a men's penitentiary.

I was in my inmate uniform, a long-sleeved t-shirt, and dark pants, all of the stuff was big on me since it was made for men.

You might ask me why I'm in a men's prison, I mean- what could have I possibly done to be put in with the worst of the worst of men? and I wouldn't know how to answer.

One minute I'm in the middle of training to be police officer, the next I'm being escorted out of my house in hand cuffs by two officers.

I couldn't bring myself to look at any of the cells, knowing I'd see murderers, rapists, and thief's staring at me, planning how they could get to me.

I heard whispering around me, everyone coming out of their shock, while I was still in mine.

I was put in a vacant cell, right in between two others, both of them containing two men each.

I was uncuffed and set loose in my cell as they closed my door, just some bars keeping me in containment.

I sat on my crunchy bed as I tried to wrap my mind around this, about all of this.

I closed my eyes as I sat on my bottom bunk.

As my eyes closed I pictured the shock and horror on my sister and moms face as I was pulled away from them, 'Rosa Young you are sentenced to court, you're being trailed for the murder and assault on 6 men'.

That's what I was told, and no matter how many times I told them I didn't do it, they thought I was just playing with them.

I remember sitting in the courtroom and some 'eye witness' prosecuted me for the murder of six men, and that's all they needed to send me to a jail.

The judge was convinced I'd kill every girl around me, so she sent me to an all men's prison, maximum security.

I opened my eyes when I heard the other inmates start to shout, I couldn't understand most of it since because they all yelled on top of each other.

I breathed shakily as I laid down, over my covers, I hid my face so no one could see me cry.

A/N this story is roughly off the incredible show Prison Break , because I love Michael. If you haven't watched at least the first season, some of this won't make sense.

All the characters are from prison break and they will all be playing themselves, but, Bryana Holly is who I picture as Rosa Young. 🙃

P.s. This story will make a lot more sense if you watch season one 🙂 (especially towards the end)