I smile back at him.

....

"You've never been to a baseball match ever in your life?" Jay asks me, obviously shocked.

"I haven't. I'm from England and I love cricket dearly so I never really ever got into baseball, I don't even know the game rules." I tell him.

"Well it's a good thing you didn't move to Texas, people are obsessed with baseball here" He chuckles.

"I figured. People in New York are pretty mutual about everything." I tell him. Jay nods his head in agreement.

"Hey guys!" Selena says as she walks into the living room. Jay and I both look at her.

"Nana, Mom, Priscilla and I are going out for a little shopping so we'll be back in awhile. Gracie, Aiden and Millie are in the next room so do keep an eye on them. I pretty sure they're napping right now though." Selena says.

"Okay" Jay and I say in unison. Selena walks to me and places a small peak on my lips,"Bye babe." She smiles and walks away. I can hear the front door open and close indicating that they're gone.

"I'll quickly go and check up on the kids." I tell Jay and go to the other room.

Gracie and Aiden were fast asleep on the bed and Millie was on the floor playing with some toys she looks up at me and smiles,"Hi daddy! Aiden and Gracie were tired so they fell asleep!" She says.

"Why don't we go to the living room so that Gracie and Aiden don't wake up?" I ask.

"Okay!" She gets up and walks to me. I pick her up and take her to the living room.

By now David and Brian had also joined Jay in the living room and both of them were enjoying a bottle of beer.

"Aren't you tired sweetie?" David asks as Millie takes a seat.

"No! I'm a big girl. I don't get tired." She exclaims proudly and David just smiles.

"Look Daddy that's a cricket match!" Millie points to the television.

All four of us chuckle,"Millie that's not cricket. That's baseball." Brian tells her.

"Baseball? What's that?" Confusion laced in her voice.

"It's a sport. I would explain how it works but I don't know myself." I chuckle.

"Oh." Millie says and focuses her attention on the screen.

"I hate to ask this Harry but where is Millie's mom?" David asks.

"She passed away 7 years ago." I smile weakly at him.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea. What happened?" He asks.

"There were several complications with the pregnancy." I tell him.

"It's just been the two of you since the beginning?" Jay asks.

"Yup. Just her and I." I say and smile at my daughter who's too focused on what's on the tv.

"That must have been tough. Especially when you have just a big company to manage." David says.

"It was but at the end of the day my number one priority was always her. The first year was tough but I had several good friends to help me out but after that I got used to everything easily." I tell them.

"How did you even have time to have a social or love life?" Jay jokes.

I chuckle slightly,"Well I had to make time for friends ofcourse and I didn't have much of a love life. Selena's my first girlfriend since my wife."

"Really? You were all alone for 7 years?" David asked, clearly shocked.

"Yeah. I had actually made a promise to myself that it would just be Millie and I, no one else but well that's changed now." I say.

"How did everything change?" David asks.

"Well. I tried pushing her away for a long time but it was fate. I couldn't stop myself. Selena's one of the best things that has ever happened to me as well as Millie." I say.

"You're nice guy Harry. I'm glad that Selena and you are happy together. I'll be honest, I never liked that Daniel guy. I like you way more." Jay says.

I chuckle,"I never liked him either."

"I don't think anyone did." David says and all of us start laughing.

....

"I am literally so exhausted." Selena says as she flops onto the bed.

I chuckle and sit beside her,"Baby, you're always exhausted." I say.

"Shut up okay." She scowls at me.

I smile,"Okay. Sleep then. I love you." I get up from the bed but Selena grabs my hand.

"Where are you going?" She pouts.

"Just to the bathroom. Don't worry." I chuckle.

"Okay love you too." Selena giggles and flops back onto the bed.

"God you're so strange at times." I joke walking into the bathroom.

"Yet you love me very very much! Don't you?" She asks from the other side of the bathroom door.

I just chuckle and think Ofcourse I love you, you idiot.