02. Bringing Convinced Back

Beginne am Anfang

"Your are named after a Candy bar." He stated trying to plead his case. This only mad her chuckle. She only took that as a complement.

"I take that as a complement. Thanks." I says ending the little fight just making Miles huffed out and roll his eyes. Making her smirk at him. "I should have told her to stop before she got angry like that." Candy whispered to herself preferring to Brenda.

"Who you mean that crazy girl Brenda? She almost put a pipe in my head. Why do you even care?" Miles asked with his eyebrows raised making Candy to look at Alya who is curious herself. She knew that this will honestly blew there mind or just make them stay in shock for a moment.

"Okay. One, that crazy girl is my best friend. We basically grew up together. So she is living with me and my brother for the rest of the school year at my uncle's house. Two, she have Anger issues but her parents never allowed her to go to anger management classes so she have ran wild. Three. She made sure it didn't hit you for a reason. She have good aim and she never miss on accident. Only on purpose. And Four, she doesn't like to be called crazy she enjoy the term sociopath." Candy explain to them and corrected Miles. The look of both of Alya and Miles faces. They seem more surprised then scared. That surprised Candy since almost everyone in town is scared of Brenda.

"Brenda Lake is your best friend?" Alya asked in disbelief but the only thing that Candy did was nodded at her.

"How do you even stand her?" Miles looked at her from the side.

"One thing she doesn't act like that to me. She actually a really nice person but her anger always get the best of her and hide that. She is very protective so you guys should know how she be when anger and protective is being in her mixture."

Candy explaining the situation that just made everyone silent. Just hearing Candy out he kinda feel bad for the girl, she even helped him earlier with the camera girl but then again she almost took his head off. Alya couldn't any long stand the silent so she finally be the first one to talk about a different topic. "Aren't you guys a little worried about your first day?" Alya tilted her head as she looked at us. Candy was feeling more nervous then her and she surprised she didn't pass out yet.

"I find meditation to help." Miles joked to Ayla. Even for that, Candy could have saw that coming. From a guy like him, he had to make jokes like crazy. Trying to cheer them up, he seem like a good person. She have no clue why but I guessing that they will be close friends.

"Seriously?" Alya asked just making Candy shake her head at them. Seeing them like this, helping someone out. She never really saw this in her old town but I guess in Canada they do things differently.

"No, not seriously." He chuckled as Ayla started doing a light laugh. "But hey. I got you to smile." He laughed a little with her making Candy smile at the two getting along already. She though to be a good time to take her pills. Denzel have already left the table and she didn't notice until now. She opener her water bottle before popping her pills in as she took a sip of her water and swallowing it. Closing the top and putting it back on the bottle and on the table.

"Let's hear it." After hearing that. Carly knew what he means. He want to hear her sing but she have no clue if she will froze up again. Feeling like something is going to hit her but the only thing will hit her is her voice. That what Candy thinks but again there can be times where they switch.

"I can sing with you if you want buy you have to start off first." Candy have offered. Knowing that their voices mat be different. They could combined at once making something better than what Bianca can make. Alya just nodded at her happily.

Listen to Miles started a beat making him nod at him. She starting feel this beat. If only it was part of a song she knew. He started humming making Candy laugh. Started hearing laughing from the other table making Candy and Alya frown. She looked over to Bianca to see her with her crew again. She just wish that she just leave her alone. Candy wish that Brenda was hear....but then again not because she doesn't want her go American pyscho on her.