Black Equation Fan-Fac

"Luna!!!"

I giggle with delight as adrenaline courses through me.

"Luna, I'm coming to get you!' Katerina screams, feeling the same joyful feeling as myself.

"You'll never get me alive!" I protest. I dive for the nearest frost covered bush and hide. She'll (hopefully) never find me here.

Suddenly life turned into slow motion universe. The forest went silent, as if to be spectating the chase, sitting in a tense silence for a that moment when-everything-happens-so-fast-you-don't-even-notice-it.

"Tag! YOU'RE IT!!!" Katerina practically screams as if her life depended off and sprints in the opposite direction of me to hide behind the nearest tree. The silence is broken and and noise errupts through the forest. Then, it silences again, as if nothing happened at all. 

I drag my heels through the snow from the weight of my heavy winter coat. When I think I've almost reached her, she escapes just out of my reach once again. I turn looking around every corner until I notice the creature. 

It is has a fox-like build with deep yellow fur coat covering it's skin, patches of brown in random spots. It looks straight at me and pulls a facial expression I would guess to be a...smile? It wonders off behind one tree and doesn't look back. "Don't leave," I plead and follow the beautiful creature. It then walks into, no, through the tree. I, again, follow it. 

This is my Gift. To have the ability to see and enter other creatures worlds. I haven't seen this creature before though. 

The creature's world is a forest like the one I was in, but with strange colours. Like the fox, I'm guessing. I spot the fox a short distance away. It then turns another corner and I follow. It is a dead end and the fox's shining purple eyes land on my own.

"Luna," it begins. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I just wanted to give you something."

"What might that be?" I question. I don't even know the fox.

"A Christmas present," the fox says casually. He then uses his surprisingly resourceful tail and curls it around a neatly wrapped box, passing it to me. "What are you waiting for?"

I instantly grab the present and inspect the box. There is a tag with writing attached, say: 'To Luna, do not open this. You are to deliver this to Abcidee Creed. This is from the Peace Force of Wildlife. Thank you, John.'

"John?" I ask rhetorically. "That's your name?"

"Yes, it is. I'm the director of the organization. Did you know there was an animal version of the Academy, with Gifted beings like yourself? We live peacefully on the edges of your world. You should return now. Your friend will be waiting. "Before I have time to ask any more questions, he's vanished, and I'm back in the forest again.

"There you are," Katerina states. "I've been looking for you. Christmas dinner is ready. Come along." She grabs my wrist and drags me through the forest to the lodge, where family and friends are staying for the winter. I can already smell the freshly cooked meat and my mouth waters at the thought of tasting the meal of never ending scrumptious-ness.

We enter the modern lodge and run up the stairs to the dinning room. Then I remember the present. It is a small lump in my thick winters coat and unscathed. Who is Abcidee? I think Katerina knows, although I'm not quite sure.

"Katerina!" I call for her. She is in front of me in seconds, looking at me expectantly. "Do you know who Abcidee is?" I ask 

She pauses for a moment, searching files in her memory for Abcidee. "Yes, I do," She finally says. "You see that pretty lady over there?" She points to this beautiful woman stand next to and handsome man with a smile that seemed contagious. I nod. "Well, that's her."

"Thanks," I reply. I walk about to the woman known as Abcidee. "Excuse me," I ask, "are you Abcidee?" She nods her head in response. I pull out he neatly packaged present from my coat pocket and hand it over. "For you."

"Thank you," she says, gazing curiously at the package. She carefully unwraps the decorated paper and takes the lid off and pulls out and sealed envelope. "Oh?" She says almost to herself. I am about to walk back over to Katerina when I hear the lady call. "Hey, come back!"

I head back to where she sits with the man, box in hand. "Is this yours?" she asks me. She holds out the box in front of me. At the bottom, the is a big multi-coloured scarf that looks as if it could last a lifetime. It is tied together with a note. 'For the delivery girl', it reads. I nod to her and snatch the scarf from the box. "And thank you. For delivering the message. I've been waiting for a reply from these people." She gives me a knowing smile. I think I like Abcidee. 

I smile back and then turn to run to Katerina. "Whoa, cool scarf!" She stares in awe at my gift. 

"If you want, we could share it. It's plenty big enough for the both of us." When I see this, her face lights up with glee. We eat and play games for the rest of the night until we collapse, feeling too tired to go on. 

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (almost!)

Just in case you didn't understand what was going on there, the Peace Force of Wildlife is basically the animal version of the Academy, with Gifted animals keeping peace within the Animal Kingdom. Abcidee wanted to organize a truce with them to help also to have peace with animals as well as themselves. I had this idea as I thought it would be quite cool to have gifted animals in this world.

*hands bribe to judges*

Just in case ;)

madhorsewriter.

Black Equation Fan-Facजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें