Chapter 1

After passing a note to Sandra and Annie, Jennie decided to listen to Ms. Coope talk about Math. After all that was her favourite subject. When the bell rang for recess, everybody trampled Ms. Coope to get out the door. Sandra, Annie and Jennie met at the tether ball pole and went off to the monkey bars. As they did every recess. When they got to the blue monkey bars Annie asked Sandra if she was excited for the next field trip. In this case that was a hike to the top of the mountain. "I won't be able to make it" she replied.

"Why not?"  Jennie asked.

"Because I have a dentist appointment."

"Aaah! To bad!"

"Yeah! I wish I could be there,"

"I don't!" Jennie said

"Why not?" Annie asked

"Because I don't wanna waist my time on a stupid hike"

"I don't wanna go eather." Annie said

"Why not?" Sandra asked

"Because it sounds boring" She replied

"GUYS!!" Sandra said in annoyment

"What? It's no--"

RIIIIIIING!

Annie was interrupted by the bell.

"Well, we better get to class" Jennie said to the others.

    When they got into class, Ms Coope was already reading a story to the class. They quickly ran to their seats hoping Ms. Coope wouldn't notice they were late. They were suddenly stopped by Ms. Sniff. She asked them, "Why are you three so late?"

"We were at the back of the field." Sandra quickly lied.

"You sure you're not lying to me? Because you don't want to start off your first say a bad one do you?"

"No Ms. Sniff"

"Good. Now get into your seats"

" Yes Ms. Sniff" They all said