05 | Finishing touches

Start from the beginning

"Mikey" She replied happily, pulling the young man in for a tight hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been fantastic love, what about you?" Mikey, the stylist, smiled at the seventeen year old. "I've been great" The blonde answered and returned the smile.

"So what brings you here?"

Gigi pointed to down to Zayn, the lad watching the two through the mirror with one eyebrow up. "Ohh" Mikey nodded his head and stepped behind Zayn after Gigi stepped aside, placing his hands on each side of Zayn's face to analyze him.

"What do you want me to do hun?" He looked at Gigi who grinned at him before leaning over to his ear and whispering something.

Zayn watched them with a frown and narrowed eyebrows, wanting to know what his best friend had requested.

Mikey smirked and nodded his head. "I can do that" He said happily and pulled the cart with all the tools towards him. "Gigi, be a dear and give us some privacy? I'll send him out when he's done"

"Of course" The blonde smiled sweetly and placed the bags with the outfit and shoes on the counter for Zayn, giving him a cheeky wink before grinning and leaving.

Zayn watched her with confusion, looking back at the mirror when Mikey started his work.

****

It was about two hours later when they were finally done, Mikey smiling in success before he headed to the two teenagers that were waiting on the leather couch in the front after he sent Zayn off to change.

"Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, the new, handsomer, Zayn Malik" He announced with a grin and stepped aside as the seventeen year old started walking towards his friends.

Gigi and Harry both gasped in shock at the sight of him, their jaws slightly dropped.

His hair was now a golden blond color with dark roots, the sides were slightly shaven but fit perfectly with his beard

His hair was now a golden blond color with dark roots, the sides were slightly shaven but fit perfectly with his beard. He was wearing a white thank top with dark skinny ripped jeans which were hanging loose on his hips, and a black leather jacket. He was wearing the new Jordan's Gigi had advised him to get. His glasses were also replaced with the contacts he bought a few weeks ago.

He looked perfect. Gigi and Harry both glanced at each other before squealing like a bunch of fangirls. "Oh my gosh Zayn you look so hot!" The blonde exclaimed and clapped her hands on excitement, smiling widely at the lad.

"You think?" Zayn asked and chuckled, looking down at himself. "Hell fûcking yes. If you were gay, damn boy you wouldn't wanna know the things I'd do to you"