How to make a guy fall in love with you, in 14 days.

Sorry for spelling mistakes :')

Prologue.

Kristen brushed her delicately and looked in the mirror, she sighed and turned to me "You're so beautiful Lex, it's not fair" I looked up at her from my magazine, she had her lips pouted and her arms folded. Even though she was 17 she acted like a 4 year old. "Please tell me you're joking? You're utterly gorgeous!" She rolled her eyes and sighed, she never believed me no matter how many times I told her, and it was true, she was utterly gorgeous.

She had the sweetest cherub face, detailed bone structure and shocking bright blue eyes. "You could get any guy" she said to me "I bet,you could make a guy fall in love with you, in 14 days!" she shot up and looked at me, with a crazy look in her eyes, it was her 'idea look'. "No!" I stood up and laughed "I don't know what you're thinking of and I don't want to know!" She looked and me and pouted again "Please just hear me out" She begged, I sighed but agreed "If you can make a guy, of my choice, to ask you out I will pay you $600!" I cocked my head to the side and blinked at her "Or! At least do it for me, I have never had a boyfriend and guys are always falling at your feet, do it like a science experiment to help me" I debated for a few minutes and shook my head "But why?!" she demanded. 

I raised my eyebrow at her,but she just stood there questioning me "Because, it's extremely rude on the guy you choose." she sighed and flopped down onto my bed "What if I chose a player, a guy who's hurt countless girls and doesn't care, a complete and utter prick?" We both sat up and grinned at each other "Did I just have the most amazing idea, that every girl will love us for?" screamed Kristen, I nodded at her and we both laughed ,hugging each other. 

"Now" Kristen said "We just have to find the biggest prick we know. But I think I have someone in mind"