Scotland's Corset

You smiled happily as you spun in frontof the mirror, as a chubby girl it wasn't often that an article ofclothing was sold that actually fit your body well, unless of courseyou got it custom made which was far more htan you were willing tospend on clothing. However, a corset was your favioret article ofclothing. Not only did it look best on a plump figure such as yourown, but also it made you feelsexy and desirable.

This particularcorset was done in a plaid of a sea green with a darker forest greenand silver blue. The front was busked in silver and the back waslaced up in the same silvery blue. It was haltered neck and it huggedyour (skin tone) curvy top half.

On that you alsoput on a floor legnth black skirt and a pair of combat boots thatcame to your ankles. You pulled your hair up on top of your head, afew strands of (hair color) locks (culred/hung) around your soft faceand your shining (eye color) pools.

Ready you headeddown the street to the Kirkland home, there your best friends Seamusand Dylan. You were one of the few people who could tell the twoapart and had become fast friends with them, soon meeting theirbrothers, their little brothers Arthur and Peter as well as theirolder brother Allistor.

The twins knew thatyou had a huge crush on their older brotehr and had decided theywould do something about it. They decided that they would activatethe Scotsman's easily provocked jealousy. When you came over theywere shocked, Allistor even nearly spit out his tea-and-scotch brew,you didn't know it but that was almost completely the Kirkland familycolors.

You weren't in onthe plan of the michievous twins but you couldn't have set it upbetter if you had been. With a smirk the two waited until you werepulled off by Peter and Arthur to get to see some fairies as well asto make Peter some Vastermouton Pie, leaving the elder three brothersall alone.

"Wat did ya twodo?!" Allistor asked as the twins looked at him and hid a smile.

"What do yemean?" Seamus asked him looking bored.

"N'me." Heanswered with a glare, "wat she be wearing." He added beforeDylan could ask him, despite the fact he knew what Allistor wasasking.

"What be wrongwit it?" Dylan asked innocently, "I be thinkin the lass be lookingood."

"Aye," Allistoragreed before shaking his head roughly. "Tat not be the point! It'sKirkland colors!" He pointed out as the two nodded.

"Aye," Seamusagreed looking at him, "she never seen them though," he addedwith a smile, "it's must be a coincidence."

"I think the lasslooks nice!" Dylan said simply as the two brothers nodded, Allistorglaring slightly.

"Aye, if shewears stuff like that, she won't be single long." Seamus added asif in conversation and his twin agreed nodding simply. With thatAllistor suddenly stood and wlalked away, the twins looking at eachother and smirking at each other.

Youhad just finished the pie for young Peter, giving some to Arthur aswell. You turned to see Allistor who gripped your wrist and moved youto somewhere else as you blinked at him confused. "Allistor?" Youasked as he looked at you with a smirk.