.:Chapter One:.

.:Tyler:.

Tyler walked down the dark street his friendly knife in his hand, black hoodie and the hood covering his head.

He hummed quietly to himself looking around to see if he could find someone he could murder tonight.

No, Tyler isn't a psychopath he doesn't have a mental disorder he just loves the feeling of other people's blood running down his fingers.

He loves how his knife tears through his victims skin. He loves how he can just with a simple few cuts to his victims wrists and forcing them to swallow a shit load of pills then pushing the dead body off a bridge he can make it look like a suicide.

As he's walking he sees a man in around about his late 30's strolling through the street with a briefcase in his hand.

He looks fairly rich, Tyler wonders what's in the mans wallet.

Tyler makes his way over to the guy sneaking up behind him. He wraps his arm with the knife in around his neck bringing the cold metal to the mans neck.

"Scream and I'll make your death more painful," Tyler growled into the mans ear.

Tyler dragged the guy down into a dark ally, knife still on his neck and every time the man would make such movement in trying to escape and every noise and whimper he made, Tyler pressed the knife harder on his neck.

"W-Why are you d-doing this to m-me," the man cried tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Because I'm a murderer, it's what I do and I just love feeling my victims blood run down my knife and onto my hands, it gives me a nice feeling you know?" Tyler said as he looked around for anyone to see him doing this and made his way to his apartment.

"N-No I don't k-know," the man replied.

They finally reached Tyler's apartment complex, Tyler pulling the man along with him.

He made his way up the stairs and to his apartment, making his way to his door, opening it before shutting it behind him, making sure he lock it.

Tyler dragged the man into his lovely room full of his past victims blood and other types of knives.

He put the man on the chair that was in the middle of the room and tied the man up then standing in front of him twirling his knife around in his hand.

"So, how should I kill you?" Tyler asked the man but he was more asking himself than the man.

"P-Please don't, I have a w-wife and k-kids," he cried in a pleading tone.

"Well it's a shame for them then isn't it? Losing a husband and father in one night, I don't care. It's what I do and what I love can't stop me," Tyler chuckled.

The man cried only to receive a kick to his stomach "Shut up, I don't need to hear you crying while I'm trying to think," he said rolling his eyes.

"How should we do this, murder? Or make it look like a suicide? Make it look like a suicide," Tyler mumbled to himself.

Tyler walked out of the room making towards his pill cabinet, opening it up, taking out a bottle of pills.

He shut it before he made his way back to the room the man was in crying his eyes out.

Tyler opened the lid of the pill bottle and walked over to the man.

"Open up," he said only to get a shake of the head. Tyler simply rolled his eyes and forced the mans mouth open and put the pills into his mouth.

After a few minutes of the man rejecting to swallow the pills he finally swallowed them.

Only because Tyler wouldn't let him breath plus he knew either way he's going to die so why not get it over with.

Once Tyler was satisfied with the amount of pills the man had swallowed he made his way over to his blade collection.

Ah, his lovely blade collection the blades he uses to cut at his victims (and his own) wrists.

He picked up a razor blade making his way back over to the man, crouching down in front of him taking the left wrist into his hand.

He took the blade pressing it against the mans skin and dug it deeply in then dragging it across making a deep cut.

The man let out a blood curdling scream only for Tyler to stand up and make his way over to another table and picked up a gag.

He once again walked over to the screaming, crying man and put the gag in his mouth to muffle his cries and screams.

He took the man left wrist back into his hand and did for more deep cuts on that wrist. He moved onto the right one and did the same on that wrist.

The mans blood ran down his wrists like a waterfall falling onto Tyler's hands and onto the floor.

Tyler felt satisfied at his masterpiece and watched the man slowly begin to fade away losing all life.

After five minutes the man blacked out, tears stopped falling and his muffled screams stopped. Tyler brought two fingers to the mans pulse and there was no longer a pulse.

Tyler smirked feeling completely satisfied. He untied the man and picked him up throwing him over his shoulder.

Tyler made his way out of his apartment and out of the apartment complex looking around to see if anyone can see him.

He got to his car putting the man in the front seat and got into the drivers seat. He started the car up and made his way to the closest bridge.

Once he was at the bridge he looked around to see if anyone was around and if there was any cars to be seen and there were none.

He got out the car making his way over to the passengers side opening the door and dragged the body out.

He lifted it over the edge of the bridge then pushed the body down into the water below.

Tyler walked back over to his car shutting the passengers sides door then walking around the car and got back into the drivers side and made his way home.

He can't wait to see his masterpiece on the news later on or in the morning.

_________

I honestly like this book already. I have the whole plot planned out and everything.