An Old Flame Reignited Pt. 2

Word Count: 585

3rd Person Pov

It wasn't always like this between you and Ethan. Actually, the two of you used to be best friends. It all started when you met him on a family vacation in Las Vegas about 2 years ago.

Flash Back

You walked along the hot streets of Las Vegas. Humidity sticking to your skin as a tope sky hung. Before you knew it, tiny rain drops emerged from the sky.

The scent of rain engulfed Nevada. You audibly sighed, looking for something to do. You came to Vegas often with your family considering you had other relatives who lived there.

You knew Nevada like the back of your hand by now. Nothing fun ever really happened there. You looked at the ground to see slippery worms marking their territory on the damp side walk.

In an attempt to not squish any of the little creatures you carefully hopped over each and everyone of them. You were to busy worrying about the worms to notice a boy, sliding towards you on a skateboard.

By the time you finally looked up from the ground it was too late. He obviously wasn't paying attention either. Resulting in him crashing right into you.

Shocked, your cheeks burned all the shades of red as your pupils dilated and your mouth gaped open. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry" the pretty boy stuttered.

You giggled at his cuteness and told him it wasn't a big deal and that you weren't paying any attention anyways.

A small smile began to play on your face as a silence took over and you began to get lost in his eyes. "I'm um Ethan" he coughed trying to make things a little less awkward.

"Y/N" you replied with a grin. You could tell he was nervous around you. You got up brushing yourself off and extending your arm out to Ethan. He looked at you with a confused expression. "Cmon pretty boy, can't go laying around in the mud all day" you laughed slightly.

A blush crept to Ethan's cheeks as he grabbed your hand. The two of you walked hand in hand waiting for the small storm to pass.

Chatting about absolutely nothing to pass the time. It turns out you both had a lot in common,well, that and Ethan was pretty hilarious.

After weeks of hanging out non stop, you and Ethan decided to dive into a pretty risque relationship considering both of you wouldn't be in Vegas for long.

You and Ethan did all the first time things, first kiss, first "I love you"....you name it, you did it.

Unfortunately since all good things have to come to an end, you ended up breaking things off with Ethan before you went back to your home town.

The fight was brutal. And the two of you haven't talked since....well now

End Of Flash Back

As you snapped out of your thoughts, your phone buzzed once more.

Message from: Ethan

You clicked on the app once more to find this message.

Ethan: I'm in town, and I'm coming over see you when I get there

Your breath hitched. You weren't sure whether Ethan would yell or other things would happen, all you knew was....

This was going to be a long day.
I started a new book called Smile it's a justin Bieber fanfic very dramatic, you'll love it.... why don't USA check it out??? 

A/N: Yay! I updated lol sorry if it sucks I tried :) Have a great day lovelies! The next part should be up tonight or tomorrow I haven't finished it yet soooo yeah :)