He wants to suck your boobies. (Zayn)

Zayn: "Fucking shit!" You mutter, as your tender breasts start to hurt again. This is the second time in an hour that you had to pump them so you didn't leak or cry from pain. Just as you finish milking yourself (I'm sorry, I had to say that), your baby starts to cry. "Baaaabe!" Zayn calls. "Yeah hun?!" "He's hungry!" You huff and walk into the living room, where your flawless husband sits, rocking your baby back and forth. You smile towards each other, and he hands you your baby. He runs up to the bedroom and you sit on the couch, still insecure about breastfeeding in front of Zayn. You put on The Wiggles and started to do your thing. Little did you know, Zayn came back downstairs to get a drink when he saw you. He didn't know what was going on, but what he did know was that his penis was rising. "HOLY SHhhh!" You caught yourself before you cursed in front of your newborn. "What are you doing Zayn?" "Umm ... erm ... I-I ..." He stuttered before sliding next to you. "This may sound weird, but that is so hot." He smirked, kissing you. You blushed, both flattered and embarrassed. "Zayn, take [Y/S/N]. He's done." You kissed your baby's head, handing him to Zayn. You picked your shirt up and fixed your composure as Zayn went upstairs to put your son in his crib. He came back down seconds later, sitting next to you. His hand reached your jaw and he kissed you, pulling your body on top of his. You moaned as his hands ran up your sides. You bit his lip and he smirked, but yo upulled back and winced when he cupped your breasts. "I'm sorry kitten." "It's fine." You smiled, and he kissed your collarbones. You threw your head back, your hands clasped around his neck. You were enjoying every minute of it, until his tongue reached your nipple. "Zayyyynnnn! Whoa man." You laughed, pulling away. "Come on babe, something new?" "That's like kinky sex. 'Lemme suck on your tits as milk spews all over my fucking face!'" You mimicked in a high pitched voice. He rolled his eyes and you kissed his jaw. "Come on babe! It'll give you one less pumping session!" "Is that what you say when your dick is in my mouth?" "Ha! Ha ha! Very funny!" He said sarcastically. "No Zayn." "Yes [Y/N]." Before you knew it, your hands were held together by Zayn over your head. You tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he was too strong. "You're so cute, thinking you can escape." You groaned. "Zayn, please let me go." "Nope." He grinned and you tried once again to get away. He kissed your sweet spot, instantly relaxing you. You licked your lips and he smirked against your skin. His lips attached to your boob once again, biting on it. "Fuck, that feels good." You giggled and his hot breath hushed against you. Just as his lips made a ring around your nipple, you heard a cry. "Coming baby boy!" You yelled and hopped out from beneath Zayn. "Saved by the bell!" He hollered. "Keep me after class." You shouted back. You got your son from his crib, leaving Zayn sexually charged and frustrated.