Chapter 1 - Alessi And Kisses

Start from the beginning

"You do? That sounds epic," A husky voice said from behind them.

Miya looked up at the figure behind them, and almost burst out laughing. "It's only Jay, you're fine," she grinned at Chelsea.

Miya looked back up at the figure. "Hey, Jay. What's up?"

Chelsea followed Miya's gaze to a guy with average height, curly, milk chocolate hair and intense blue eyes.

She couldn't move; his eyes seemed to pierce straight through her to her soul.

"Oh my God. I see it but I don't believe it," Miya gasped, looking between the two.

"See what?" Jay asked.

"Chelsea? Earth to Chelsea? Come back, Chelly,"

She blinked, then automatically whacked Miya with her hand.

"Ow. Again, watch the strength,"

Miya waved her hand in front of Chelsea's face to try and get her attention. "Do you like him?"

Chelsea looked away from his piercing blue gaze, looking at Miya expectantly. "What?"

"Oh, I was just going to the library to study for my English exam next week," Jay murmured, lifting the books in his arms a little.

Miya grinned at her.

"Miya, why?" Chelsea moaned. "You were the one who asked me to come with you to my house to study,"

It was obvious Miya was holding back to urge to roll her eyes. "I know, and I'm asked Jay to come along with us,"

"You're letting me study with you girls? Thanks,"

"Yeah, and you're welcome Jay. Hey, are you hanging out with anyone at lunch?" Miya snuck a grin at Chelsea; who rolled her eyes.

Jay shook his head.

"Come hang out with us, then. Unless to wanna hang out with the football Jocks, or the Gleeks?" Miya asked, smirking uncontrollably.

Jay tapped his chin mockingly. "Umm, let me think about that...No. The jocks only have muscle, and they only use their brains for running to get the ball to the other side of the field; and Glee is a drama show on the tv. It's not real."

"Oh, the pain." Chelsea said playfully, putting the back of her hand on her forehead, as Miya started laughing. "Why would you hurt me like that?"

Jay smirked and chuckled.

"Miya Haynes," Miya held her hand out to Jay. He shook it, still grinning from Chelsea's drama act.

"James-Paul Berry," he said, letting to of her hand.

Chelsea rolled her eyes dramatically, figuring it was her turn.

"Amy Evans,"

"Chelsea!" Miya slapped her arm with a textbook. Chelsea opened her mouth to protest, but Miya stopped her.

"One nil to you,"

She stuck her tongue out like a child.

Chelsea rolled her eyes, holding her hand out to Jay. "I was kidding. Comedian and musician in the making, Chelsea Renolds."

"You play music?" Jay asked, his eyes glinting with passion.

"Sometimes, why?"

"So do I," Jay grinned. "Drums and sometimes bass guitar,"

'Well, that caught me by suprise,' Chelsea thought to herself. Then, out loud she said, "A variety,"

"Are you good?"