Chapter 1 - Alessi And Kisses

"Are you going to Greg's party on Sunday?"  Chelsea asked her best friend, Miya in their Drama lesson, reading through the script.

Miya smirked at her. "Hell yeah. Hey, what are you doing later? I've got a Physics final to study for, if you wanna join me..."

Chelsea rolled her eyes and grinned. "Sure. I've got a new movie too, so we could watch that as a 'relaxer' for afterwards,"

"Awesome, and thanks. I don't like being in your room alone - it freaks me out like there's ghosts or something."

That sent shivers down Chelsea's spine, and she mentally shuddered.

"You okay?" Miya asked, putting her hand on Chelsea's shoulder, her brown eyes full of concern.

Chelsea nodded. "Yeah. Let’s just get on with the scene,"

Miya hesitated as she looked at her, then nodded.

"Alright, so it says here we have to do a scene on an argument with two or three best friends,"

***

"Guess who asked me out!" Miya said excitedly on their way to Chelsea's house to study; bouncing with excitement.

"Leo?" Chelsea asked sarcastically, even though neither of them knew a 'Leo'. 

Miya frowned. "Who? Is he cute? What's he studying-?"

"Miya," Chelsea interrupted with a smirk. "There is no 'Leo', unless we're talking about Bob's imaginary best friend," Chelsea added mockingly, still smirking.

Miya rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over he chest. "Oh, hardy har,"

Chelsea burst out laughing, almost collapsing on a bench.

Miya humphed.

"Oh, come on Miya. You know I was only kidding," Chelsea whined playfully, pouting a little.

Miya rolled her eyes, knowing she couldn't stay annoyed at her forever, and sat down on the bench next to her.

"So, can I tell you who asked me out, or are you going to guess Simon Cowell or something?" Miya's gaze drifted to the boys playing football on a field.

Chelsea's face wrinkled with disgust. "Ugh, that old dude? You've GOT to be kidding,"

Miya rolled her eyes again, smiling.

Chelsea grinned at her. "So, who asked you out?" her eyes brightened with interest as she started guessing actual names of the guys at their college. "Reggie? Tyler? Ryan? Troy? Oh, if it's Ryan-"

"If you start guessing all the names of the guys in college, it'll take forever; so I may as well just tell you." Miya grinned.

"David Lawson!" She shrieked, grinning like a little girl in a candy shop.

"Oh my gosh! You've had a massive crush on him since he arrived here."

Miya nodded, a slow blush coming to her tanned cheeks.

"How'd he ask you out?"

Miya rolled her eyes with a cheeky smirk. "Do you know how to keep an idiot in suspense?"

Chelsea frowned. "No, how?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow," Miya giggled out.

"Okay, wait...That's so mean..." Chelsea whacked her on the arm with her folder.

"Ow," Miya whined, rubbing at her arm. "Watch your strength on me, woman. Some people don't do mart-"

Chelsea put her hand over her mouth, cutting her off. "Shh, I don't want the whole world knowing I do martial arts," Chelsea hissed, pulling her hand back after a moment.