Gym day

Sorry about the first page but here the story starts!!

Alana pov

"I just want somebody(body) to treat me like somebody(body)" I sang as I was listen to tink- treat me like somebody.

Sorry let me introduce myself my name is Alana I'm 23 years.I am a professional cook. I'm 5'0 and I have some what long hair I'm not that thick but I'm not that skinny.I like to play basketball on my spare time I ain't that good.anyway I was at the gym with my best friend Alice.We are exactly opposite she's like the sweet one and loving one,while I have a hard time showing affection and caring. I'm not saying I don't have a heart but it's hard for me to show emotion.

Okay times up Alice yelled at me while it was her Time to get on the tread meal.Girl you scared me. You act like you couldn't hear me.Duhh I couldn't because I have earphones in my ear.Anyway I forgot to tell you that some of the basketball players that I cheer for our coming up hear.As soon as she said that I rolled my eyes. Bitch why you rolling your eyes.Cuz yo ass alway inviting somebody somewhere.As soon as she was about speak her phone ringed.

"Hello "

"Ok we in the private gym upstairs and make a left"

Girl they on they way she said.I don't really care I said while smiling. Ugh please be nice. I will try I said. she knows that I have a smart mouth and don't care about what I say. I walked away to go to the tread meal to get some extra work out in. As I was jamming to tink Bonnie and Clyde I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and seen Alice.

"Yes Alice what do you want!" I already knew her people was here. " damn someone on there cycle anyway umm my friends are here so be nice. she said.i got of the tread meal and followed behind her.As I walked in the part of the gym one boy caught my eye.He was tall probably about 6'6 he was dark skin and his smile was so pretty.He had some waves and a perfect lining and his body. I could see it through that shirt. He had on an under armor shirt with some shorts and some Kevin durants. with 2 earing in his ear. I noticed him talking to some other dude. We got closer and Alice finally introduced me to everybody.

"This is my boyfriend James which you already know, This is Tina and This is Kayden " she said.

"Hey"I said

"Hey" Tina said with an attitude

"Wassup Ma!" Kayden said licking his lips.

"Hey sis" James said giving me a hug.

After everybody got introduce we went our separate ways.I seen kayden and start lifting weights while. Tina went half way in front of him "trying" to stretch. James and Alice where playing ball outside.I went back to the tread meal with my head phones in my ear. As you can see this is my favorite thing to do here. I was finally done and thought I would sit down and eat my salad in the eating room.

I was scrolling down Instagram eating my salad. Until I heard a chair pull up. I looked up and it was Kayden. Hey he said. did I say you could sit right here. Damn I didn't know that I had to ask to sit in this seat. I just smirked. Ma what you doing this weekend. I'm not interested. Damn I was just about to ask can you watch my daughter for me because I have basketball practice. I was about to reply than I seen Tina mean mugging me from. Hold on I said getting up and walking over there to her.

Tina Is there a problem I said.

Yeah there is ,why are you in Kayden face.What dose me talking to him have to do with you.Well he is my baby daddy and I don't like you talking to him.First off sweetie I don't have time for these lol kiddy games I talk to who I want when I want. I said dismissing the conversation. I soon went back to where Kayden was anyway, I would love to watch your daughter for you.Thanks Ma he said. After that we talked a little more and got to know each other. Once everybody was finish working out we all left.

I'm kind of new but tell me what you think I don't really like this book ,but I like where it's going .?

Comment !😘