I sighed in content at the light breeze of the surprisingly cool July weather and I closed my eyes happily.

Someone cleared their throat and I cringed, opening my eyes to see who dared to disturb my peace.

Oddly enough, I saw a strangely beautiful woman with two animals by her side standing not too far away from me.

She radiated power, a scary sort of power that would've frightened me to no end if she hasn't seemed familiar.

I looked around to see if any of the other civilians saw this woman, but everyone just passed by, not even giving her one glance.

There was mist all around her, and her body looked like it broke into 3 parts if she moved a certain way.

Her eyes were completely black and mine were purple, but that didn't mean that she didn't look anything like me.

She had golden hair, and I had black, but our faces were almost set the same, plus I had the same pale skin.

There was also a monochromatic storm surrounding her and in the Mist that billowed around her.

One of the animals that was by her side was a black Labrador retriever. The other animal was a polecat, and the weirdest thing about the polecat was that it kept farting.

So there was really nothing special about the two animals that were at the young woman's feet.

'I'm Gale, and I was a witch too, you little brat.' A voice spat in my head.

'Yeah, and I'm Hecuba, a former queen of Troy. Respect your family tree, you little git as they say in Britain.' Another voice said.

I blinked in surprise, and I heard a chuckle that no doubt came from the woman that was in front of me.

"Gale and Hecuba can read minds, and they must not have liked something that crossed your mind. Only someone powerful can be able to hear them speak, and you are special, my daughter." The woman, who I think is my mother, said, smiling.

Gale and Hecuba? I've heard of them... Hecate took pity on them and she turned them into- oh.

'Yeah, oh.' Gale the Polecat said in my minds.

'Oh be quiet.' I hissed back.

The polecat hissed back at me, and then farted. I grimaced as the smell of her fart hit me. Ew...

"Thanks, I guess." I said, my eyes narrowing.

My mother, Hecate, nodded and she smiled lovingly at me. I gave her a small smile in return, but I was far from happy.

"So, that prophecy that The Fates told me three months ago..." I trailed off.

"Was about you." My mother finished for me. "You have to go help The Seven demigods in their quest."

"The Angel's soul mate with a smile not-so-cheery,

Delves with the ghosts of the dead and weary.

The Shadow and The Light start an alliance that is set in stone,

The darkness surrounds them and they stand alone.

To aid The Seven in their quest they help from a distance,

With knowledge that comes with their assistance.