"Oh, yes," I recall. "It was always maths, too."

Sally smiles. "Look at you, all grown up."

I blush. "How are Michael and the kids?" I ask her.

She looks down. "Not very good," she says. "Michael and I divorced last fall."

I tilt my head. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," she says. "Turns out he was a total dipshit. I'm better off now." She swipes a hair out of her eyes. "The kids are good. Molly is starting high school next year, can you believe it? Jesus, it seems like yesterday she was in diapers. Oh, and you should see Braxton. He's sprouting like a weed!"

She rambles on about her kids for a while longer. I glance at the clock every so often and am relieved when it strikes four.

"Well, I'd better get back to my desk," Sally chuckles. "Gary's four o'clock should be here any minute. Oops, I meant Dr. Stone." She giggles.

My jaw drops. "No way," I say. "You and Dr. Stone?"

She shrugs. "He got divorced a while back, too. You never know." She winks at me before returning to her desk.

"Blair."

I look up to see Harry and Dr. Stone standing before me. I rise to my feet. "How did it go?" I ask them.

"Well," Dr. Stone answers. "However, Blair, I'd like to see you in my office for a moment."

I nod, glancing at Harry before following Dr. Stone back into his office, shutting the door behind me.

"Wow," I say as I take a familiar seat on the leather couch. "It hasn't changed a bit."

"I'm a man of habit," he chuckles. "What can I say?"

I laugh politely, crossing my legs. 

"Blair," Dr. Stone says, leaning forward in his chair across from mine. "Before we begin, let's talk about you."

I nod. "Okay."

"You're taking your antidepressants?"

"Yes."

"No suicidal thoughts?"

"None." None off my pills.

"Good, that's good." Dr. Stone leans back in his seat. "How have you been?" He asks.

"Very well," I answer. "Uni starts soon."

"Wow! It seems like yesterday when you walked in here with all your books to show me."

I laugh. "That certainly hasn't changed."

"Still reading?"

"All the time."

"Good. Reading is good for the soul, I've always believed it."

I nod. "Agreed."

"And the family situation?"

"My father and I are beginning to...repair our relationship." I fold my hands in my lap.

"Ah! That's wonderful!"

"It is...maybe he's not as big of an asshole as I originally thought."

Dr. Stone laughs. "Quite the epiphany you've got there," he says, smiling. "And...you and Harry are...involved now, I see?"

I blush. "Y-yes."

He smiles. "Is there anything you could tell me about Harry that might be beneficial?"

I think. "He hasn't been an insomniac that long," I say. "He gets angry very easily. He's slightly violent, but I wouldn't say he's dangerous. He's...expressive."