California

Maddie P.O.V

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan-

Stop singing Maddie.

I got off the plane and took in my surroundings. I guessed it was night, considering the sky was black and the stars were out.

No shit, Sherlock.

I grabbed my luggage and went into the lobby, where 6 guys were all standing in a line with a sigh saying 'Maddie'

Hey, at least they got my name right!

I walked over to the tallest and I suddenly got very nervous.

"Hi, I'm Maddie." I smiled weakly, suddenly feeling very self conscious of my Yorkshire accent.

"Hey, I'm Ricky, and this is Kian, Sam, Connor, Jc and Trevor." He smiled, shaking my hand. "You'll be staying with me, Kian, Connor and Jc."

(A/N Any ideas yet?;))

"Awesome." I said quietly, looking down and fiddling with my hands. We started walking towards the car, and Trevor hung back with me.

"You don't have to be shy, you know." He smirked.

"I'm not shy, I've just left my best friends behind and I didn't have a say in any of it." I said, unintentionally getting angry. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to come here but I didn't have a choice."

"I understand." He nodded, as we climbed into the car. "I'd be pretty annoyed too if I had to leave these guys."

"So what's your channel name?" I asked him, as I put on my seatbelt.

"O2L, or Our2ndLife. We're not as big as Dan and Phil, but we still have a fanbase." Sam explained.

"Sounds awesome. Do I have to change my twitter name since I have to stay with you?" I asked. I didn't want to, it's my only reminder that I was once with Dan and Phil.

"If you don't want to then you don't have to, it's up to you." Jc smiled.

"Okay." I smiled quickly. I was with 6 strange guys who I'd never met before all by myself. I wanted to cry.

"You don't have to be shy with us you know." Connor said, turning around.

"It's just a bit... Strange. That's all." I tried to say as best as I can. I couldn't exactly tell them I didn't want to stay with them, that'd be rude.

We arrived at the house and let me tell you - it's like a mansion compared to the houses in England.

"This house is huge." I said, stepping out of the car and gawping at the huge white house that stood infront of me.

"Pretty cool, huh? Come on, let me give you the grand tour." Connor said, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside. "This is the lounge and the kitchen." He said, taking me through. "And the rooms down the hall is the first bathroom and Jc's room." We went upstairs and into another room. "This is Kian's room, the room next door is Ricky's and the room next to that is mine, you'll be sharing with me if that's okay."

"I guess." I said, unsure. "I've never shared a room before."

"You'll be fine, just treat it like your own room." He said. I nodded. "Are you hungry or anything?"

"No, thank you. But I'm a little tired. I might go to bed." I said.

"Okay, see you in the morning." He smiled, ruffled my hair, and went downstairs to probably tell the others I had went to sleep. I walked into Connor's- I mean, my room and put my bags on my bed.

I could probably get used to this room, I mean, it's nice, I have my own bed and desk, it could be worse, I thought. I got into my pikachu onesie and got into my new bed, and slowly fell asleep, thinking about what tomorrow will bring.