The final chapter

~Flash forward~

Currently, I was in the kitchen making dinner. When suddenly, I hear a scream.

"Sarah!?" I yell. She doesn't reply, so I run to the play room she was in. But instead of seeing my little 4 year old girl hurt, I saw her on the ground laughing.

"Daddy! Stop! I'm ticklish!" Her little giggles filled the room. My husband tickles her a little longer until he stops. She gets up and runs away before she gets attacked again.

"I'm getting old for this." Hayes said as he struggled to get up. I giggled at him.

"You're only 32 babe." He smiles and kisses me real quick. Someone rings the door bell right after we pull apart. "I'll get it."

As I walk down, I see our son, Stiles, opening the door.

"Uncle Cammy!!!!" The 6 year old boy says, before attacking my big brother in a hug. His little sister following suit.

"Hey stiles! Hey Sarah! How's my favorite niece and nephew doing?" He places them on his hip and walks inside.

"Uncle Cammy I'm your only nephew. And she's your only niece." He whines. Cameron chuckles and comes into the living room. He places them down and walks over to me.

"Hey sis." He says, while pulling me in for a hug. I hug him back while saying hello.

"Hayes! Cameron is here!" I yell. He comes down and they hug.

"What movie are we gonna watch mommy?" Sarah comes up, tugging on my shirt.

"Why don't you take uncle Cammy and your brother to pick one out while I make us popcorn." She nods, grabs Cameron's hand, and drags him over to the movie shelf.

As I stand there, getting the bowls ready, I hear Sarah squeal in delight.

"Can we watch Frozen? Pwease?!" I heard a chuckle before Cameron saying yes.

After having all the bowls ready, I take them to the living room and set them in front of the kids and Cameron.

"Where's mine?" Hayes pouted. I giggled and sat next to him, cuddling into his side.

"We're sharing." He stuck his tongue out but I stuck a piece of popcorn to it. He eats it while smiling.

"I love you. So much." He says, kissing my temple. I smile up at him.

"I love you too. So much." We all watch Frozen quietly. As I look around, I realized that if I didn't come out of my room that one day, I probably wouldn't be sitting here. Next to the one I love. Watching Frozen with our two beautiful babies and my pesky, but pretty amazing, older brother.

This exact moment is what I live for.