Ovi's Place!

I was already at his place inside his house I need to know now. He gives me that questioning look of his. I want to know why you chose him instead of me.

He looks from the side about to speak "I'm sorry Stephen I do love you, but not in the way you want me to" I look at him hold that ring between his fingers.

He’s so lucky I don't go over there ripping that necklace off his neck. What do I mean to you? He glances at me "I love you Stephen, but as a brother, or a close friend nothing more." His words hit me hard like someone ran over my heart.

That's it so it was never me to begin with always him. I want to know what he means to you. Why do you care for him so? I see a hint of blush coming from his cheeks. "Stephen he means a lot to me, he just does! Whenever I'm around him I feel different." Wow what a lucky guy he must be.

I say it with a sarcastic tone in my mouth, anyway I'm leaving now.

~Ovi's Pov~

I watch as Stephen was about to leave I come up behind him, hugging him, Stephen were still best friends right? He mumbles a bit "of course were best friends you can't get rid of me that easy." I was a bit relive to hear him say that.

I let go of him sorry Stephen I really am, he leaves without saying a word. I walk over to my room and fell face flat on my bed as I receive a text.

From Patch:

Can't wait

for are big day.

That and I can't

wait for are wedding day.

Soon to be Mrs. Winston. <3

I blush, reading the end part of the text, thinking to myself soon I'll be married to him. I send my future husband a text.

From Ovi:

I can't wait

for you to take me

on are amusement park date.

Mr. Winston. <333

I was giggling a bit at the end part. I am so happy Patch was texting me, Stephen was bumming me out, but I really do feel bad for him I hope he’s ok.

Did I forget to mention me and Patch are getting married during “Spring Break” can't wait. I told my Mom about it she was so happy for me, but she thinks I'm a bit too young to be getting married.

All though in the past we use to get married young all the time because we didn't live as long. I just sit on top of my bed talking to Patch on the phone as he hung up, telling me he was getting ready to pick me up today for are date.