Chapter Six

A/N: Before I begin this chapter, I have a little note to make: you know that second Author's Note back there? After I wrote it, I posted a new chapter (Chapter Five). But for some reason, that chapter was then posted in front of the note. So if you have not read Chapter Five, I advise you to go back and check it out, or you may not know what's going on here. Thanks, and enjoy this next chapter, which is dedicated to you, for being such an amazing and supportive reader!

Draco Malfoy

I Apparate directly outside of Hogwarts. This shouldn't take too long; Snape knows why I would be here and wouldn't punish me. Shouldn't punish me, anyways. That hasn't stopped him before.

I head inside the castle and to the Slytherin common room, whispering the password. Inside, Crabbe and Goyle are lounging leisurely on the couches before the cold, dark, and empty fireplace.

"Crabbe, Goyle," I say by way of greeting, "I need you to come with me." I've told them before not to talk back or ask questions, so I just simply take them by the elbows and lead them outside of the castle and off the grounds. As soon as we're out, we're gone, back to the camp.

Crabbe and Goyle look around in awe, as if they've never Apparated before. Being as stupid as they are, they probably haven't. "I need you two to drink these," I say as Weasley walks out of the tent with two vials of the vulgar liquid. "Are the hairs in them?" I hiss as he walks past.

"Yes," he says back, handing the vials to Crabbe and Goyle, who down them without asking what they are or why Weasley, of all people, has given it to them. I look away as they begin to change, and both of them look as if they might throw up.

Once the transformation is complete, I take a look. Crabbe, now Hermione, picks up a lock of her hair and smells it. "Mmm, it smells good," he says, smelling it again.

"I've never seen Hermione act so stupid," I mutter, slapping his hand away. "You are going to have to act like Granger now, so act smart," I say to him. Turning to Goyle, now Potter, I say to him, "and you're supposed to be Potter. So remember that that is your name now. Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter. Got it," Goyle says. "I think."

I grab their arms, about to Apparate away, when Weasley slips back into the tent at the very last minute.

Ron Weasley

Inside the tent, I say goodbye to my best friends. I may very well die at that wretched place, and this could be the very last time I ever see them. It's too bad that they're both still asleep.

I hear over to Harry first and jump on top of him, giving him the biggest hug I've ever given. We never hugged much, and this is most likely the last time. "I'll see you, mate," I whisper in his ear, wishing he could hear it. I feel bad for being angry at him, but I can't tell him that now.

As I make my way over to Hermione's sleeping form, my heart lurches and tears fill my eyes. Something changed inside of me that day at the Yule Ball, when she went with Viktor Krum instead of me. Ever since then, I've felt something different for her, and always had this sliver of hope that she might feel the same thing back. But when she was talking to Malfoy, when she woke up holding his hand...

I can't think of anything to say to her, so I just lower myself onto her, gently, and press a kiss to her hair, breathing in her scent for the last time. As I walk out of the tent, I look back at my best friends for the last time, then at my worst enemy. Malfoy is holding onto Harry and Hermione- Crabbe and Goyle, I have to remind myself -and I place a hand on his shoulder. "Took you long enough," he mutters under his breath, and he Apparates us away to his mansion.

It's just as huge and dark as I remembered, and Malfoy hold on to all three of us and leads us into the great hall of his manor.

The Death Eaters all sit along the table, all clothed in black, all snickering when they see 'the great Harry Potter' captured at last. You-Know-Who sits at the front of the table, and he raises his head and smiles like a snake when he sees Malfoy. "Ah, good work, Draco." His snakelike eyes fall on 'Harry', and then narrow as if he suspects something. But then he waves a hand and says, "Leave the Mudblood with Bellatrix, and take the other two to the dungeons."

Malfoy nods curtly, showing no emotion on his face as he hands his goon over to Bellatrix, who grins evilly. Malfoy sends Crabbe a glare that clearly says, You had better not screw this up for me. Crabbe doesn't seem to notice, and if he does, he's obviously not very good at reading expressions.

Malfoy drags me and Goyle down to the dungeons and, wand in hand, closes the door behind us. "They'll want me keeping watch," he explains when I send him a questioning glance.

I hear no noises from upstairs; Bellatrix must not be torturing Crabbe yet. I have mixed emotions about that. Soon, Crabbe is sent down, cuts on his- well, Hermione's -face. "We're done with her. She has no information for us. We'll do the rest tomorrow," Bellatrix says as she throws Crabbe into the cell. "Draco, keep watch for your Auntie Bella, will you?" she asks, lifting Malfoy's chin with a finger. He nods hurriedly, and she grins, showing her blackened teeth, and leaves us alone.

Soon, I get tired and lean against the same wall that I had a few days ago, the day when we first escaped. I'm right back where we started. I place the extra Polyjuice Potion on the floor next to Malfoy, and he pockets it just in case. I'm just about to fall asleep when I hear soft footsteps on the stairs and the cell door is opened by Malfoy when he sees who it is. And into the cell runs Harry, followed closely by Hermione.