ten

It was Harry's birthday today, and Louis was surprised when he was invited over. Of course, the curly haired boy wasn't the one who called him but Louis has a feeling he had something to do with it. He didn't know what to expect, to be honest. A part of him was hoping that it would just be the three of them; him, Desmond, and sweet, little Harry. He wasn't much of a party guy, if he admits. Louis remembers that the first time he stepped foot in a frat house when he was younger, he clearly didn't like the smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke put together.

But he would be willing to go to a club if we was lonely.

As Louis was driving past the gates, he could already see teenagers sprawled out on the lawn, talking with red solo cups in their hands. And he really hopes they were just having some punch. As he parks his car to the side of the house, he can make out the music coming from inside the house now. Louis shakes his head and gets out of the vehicle, passing a group of giggly girls as he makes his way towards the entrance of the house. When he opens the door, his eyes go wide. There are so many people at Harry's birthday party.

A majority of the guests were dancing along to the music in the large living room, almost every single one of them in their bathing suits. When he looked up at the visible part of the second floor — which was the look over area — there was a guy swinging his shirt around and yelling like crazy, but that only seemed to bump up the adrenaline for most people. Louis' face scrunches up as he makes his way through the large crowd of people, getting some pool water on his clothes because most of them didn't bother to dry off correctly.

He was looking for Harry now, the host of this massive party. As he came across the kitchen where people were doing body shots off the counter, he stared at them with wide eyes. "Want to try?" A guy asks Louis as he comes up to him, holding a shot glass full of what he really really hoped to be Sprite. The blue eyed man shakes his head, having the guy shrug at him and turns back towards the counter where another teenager was taking a shot before making his way up the girls body. Louis groans because he sees Harry nowhere in sight.

He leaves the kitchen area and makes his way over to the back yard where the pool was, hoping that Harry could be there. Louis almost gets water splashed on him as a group of teenagers all jump in together, the rest of the people cheering for them. Girls were laying on lawn chairs, trying hopelessly to get a tan while the boys were spraying them with water guns. Louis looked around the yard, shoulders sagging when he doesn't find the familiar brown curls and green eyes. Where could he be?

Louis is really confused about how Desmond allowed Harry to throw a party like this. Maybe the boy lied and said that he would be having a couple of friends over when in reality, he invited the whole fucking school. Louis is amazing by how popular Harry is, definitely. He remembers when he was in High School, people would often make fun of his colorful pants and braces, being labeled as a nerd so he didn't have many friends. The only people he would socialize with were the ones who were in Math Club with him.

Louis sighs and rubs at his temples, the bass of the music not helping his headache. All he wanted to do was wish Harry a happy birthday and leave, but he can't do that until he actually finds him. He never got his phone number — surprisingly — so there's really no other way to contact him, other than calling Desmond and having him physically pass the phone to his son. And he really doesn't want to do that. Maybe he should just leave.

The chauffeur sighs, giving up his search and making his way towards the doors, stopping when he sees Harry resting on a wall while another guy stands in front of him, playing with the ends of his skirt. The sight makes Louis' blood boil, cursing to himself mentally because he hates when he gets like this. He's not going to fall into Harry's trap, he knows the boy is only trying to make him jealous.

Louis stops himself from grabbing the door handle and just leaving, sighing to himself. But apparently, he sighs pretty loudly because all of a sudden Harry looks at him with a confused look on his face, making his way around the guy in front of him so he can see the man clearly. "Louis? Wow, I didn't think you'd, like, actually come to my party." he giggles, giving him a warm smile that the man's heart melts at. Louis knows he shouldn't feel like this, but he can't help it. The boy was beautiful.

"Well," Louis starts, waving his hand towards the guy that was behind Harry, "I can see that you're busy so . . ." he jabs his thumb in the direction of the doors, causing Harry to shake his head and pull him closer by the sleeve. Harry didn't want him to leave. God, he didn't want to leave much either — now that he's finally found him — but if he stayed, there would be nothing to do. The birthday boy is probably going to go somewhere and make out with this guy, leaving him alone. But did he really expect Harry to stay with him?

The curly haired boy turns around and points to the, still, unnamed lad, "Yeah, uh, I'm going to be staying with Louis for the rest of the party." Before Louis could even comprehend what was going on, Harry was already wrapping his fingers around his wrist and dragging him back towards the insane amount of people in the living room. They make their way towards the table filled with refreshments, Louis watching as Harry pours something for himself.

"I hope that's just fruit punch." He blurts out, hands buried in his pockets and he watches the minx teenager sip his drink with a look of amusement on his face. Harry doesn't say anything, only points towards the large jug of fruit punch that they buy at the store, sliding it over so you could see what was behind. Vodka. Louis' face scrunches up immediately, knowing that he couldn't say anything to stop him because, he's 18 years old. "Don't worry, it's not bad."

Louis gives him a tight smile and nods, causing Harry to giggle and twist a part of his hair around his finger. The boys eyes were wide, cheeks flushed pink, lips a dark, cherry red, and fuck — Louis can't help but think about how Harry would look under him. He suddenly hears a gasp and he looks up, watching as Harry stares at him in shock. Fuck, did he say that out loud? Please don't tell him he said that out loud. Before he could panic, Harry leans in towards his ear, whispering;

"Maybe you'll find out soon enough . . . Daddy."

NOTE: happy birthday indeed ;;;;;;;)))))))