CHAPTER 9

We jumped on the bed. For what seemed like hours. But then I got a text saying I had a fight today. So let's get this kid a piece of me, and it's a rookie so it won't be as good as me. When I got ready I was wearing my red hood tank top and shorts I also had on red Nikes. I looked lit!!!! I drove their and I saw this dude named snake. He was talked then me but I'll use that as an advanced.
SNAKE: Hey u can still back out I know we can head to my place.
ME: I'm good I rather hang out with ducks.
     That got him made. Ding. He went to punch he but I side stepped and kicked his shin. He fell so I punched him and he was out like a light. I got my winnings and headed out. I am going to bye my bro Alec a present, like a new bike so I've been working more of these fights and races. I got home and went to bed also before I ate a taco. TACOS!!!! I then woke up in the morning and I got dressed and headed for school. When I got their I was late but I didn't care. I was so tired but it paused of I didn't get a single bruise yesterday night. Ha ha loser!!!! I went in class and just listen to music. Finally I went to lunch I hung out with Damion and the others. After lunch it was a blur of school and homework I wasn't gonna do. I threw it away. I played on my phone and my computer. I also played so basketball and volleyball. I'm boss at them. I beat the other kids at it and they were saying I cheated. But they were jelly. I went back home and I ate TACOS ABD PIZZA!!!!!  After that I did nothing  so I sat around. Then finally I went to bed and had a dreamless sleep. I.