Chapter 1

Zayn's POV

Me and the lads where going to the mall today to pick out school supplies. I told Harry, Nail, and Liam to stay close to him and Louis so that they don't get lost.

When we got to the mall we all made are way to Walmart. Once we were at Walmart we went to the school supplies section.

When I was grabbing some books from the shelf I saw Harry messing with Nail and Liam. I went over and whispered in his ear that if he did not stop he wold get a spanking.

After that I told him to look in the aisle to find paper,pencils, and erases so that he had something to do.

Once I had found what I was looking for I turned my to see how Harry was doing but I did not see him nowhere in sight.

I asked Louis if he had seen Harry anywhere and he said no. I asked Nail and Liam if they saw Harry anywhere and they said they saw him wandering off a couple minutes to go.

I was so angry, so me and they boys had to stop searching for Harry. When I find that boy he is going to get a nice long spanking.

Harry POV

Liam and Nail were messing with me in the car but when I told Zayn he didn't do nothing. So when we went into the Walmart I started to mess with them but that ratted me out to Zayn and I got a warning from Zayn.

I don't think it was fare that I got a warning and they didn't. I was still grumbling and mumbling to myself when Zayn to me to pick out the paper, pencils, and erasers for school.

When I was picking those things out I saw a bike and ran over to it to look at it real quick. But when I got tired of looking at I tried to go back but I didn't know which way to go.

So I sat on the floor and started to cry because I didn't know where I was. When I looked up again I saw a fuming mad Zayn that looked like a cartoon character with smoke coming out of his ears.

He took me by my ear and dragged me to the bathroom with the other lads behind him. We got into the bathroom and he too me into a stall. I was crying extremely hard, he comforted me until I stopped crying and asked me why I wandered off.

I told him because I wanted to look at this bike for a second but then I could not find my way back.

Zayn POV

You are getting 50 with the belt and then we can go home and watch whatever show you want and eat some ice cream. Harry said ok so I started the spanking.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

(Count as 50)

Once I was done I cuddled with him and rubbed his back until he stopped crying. When he stopped crying we brought the school supplies. Then we went back home to watch a movie and eat some ice cream like I had promised.