Chapter five (dirty chap)

amandas pov
i woke up in the middle of the night.. what time is it ? i looked on my phone and it was only 11... julian was sleeping so i got out if bed quietly but his hands stopped me. "please dont leave me.." he said. "julian im just going to the bathroom.. ill be right back"   "okay.."   i got up and went to the bathroom... ugh i fell asleep in my outfit. ill just get some other clothes from my room downstairs..
i did my business then went to my room.. lets see... i left my leggings on and changed into a over sized PINK shirt that i had. and put on some socks.. bc i cant sleep without them and went back to julians room.
"julian....." ... "yeah.."
"is jovani nice..." "what kind of question is that.... ur bestfriends."
"no i mean like for lessons.. is he a mean teacher... or a nice one like you?" "oh i dont know about that.. i know im not really nice i just went easy on you.." "why didnt u go... hard... or meaner.. idk what its called." "haha because your new to this and you havent even kissed anyone yet.." "oh... well i dont want you to go "easy" anymore i want you to tell me when i do something wrong and stuff like that.." "okay.."
"oh and julian.." "yes" "i dont think i like jack anymore..." "why not?"
"theres a new guy..." "so no more lessons?" "no we can do them i just dont want to be with jack..." "then
whos this guy?" "a really nice guy.."
i said and i drifted off to sleep..
*Next morning*
"amanda..." "amanda..." "amanda baby wake up" "ughh" i groaned.
"cmon we have school." julian said.
"ughh okay" i said and got up and went down to my room. i put on some ripped jeans another PINK shirt i had and my adidas shoes, and my hair in a messy bun and regular makeup.. im telling you i have everything here.
i walked out and i got some cereal while i waited for the boys to finish getting ready.
"morning amanda" jovani said coming down. "hey morning"
i said. "ready for today ;)" jovani said.
"mmhmm sure" i said.
"okay well what did julian teach you?"
"umm verbal seduction and kissing.. but it was only on the jaw, down to neck." "okay well be ready for later"
he said..
*skip entire day at school bc thats boring :)*
the whole day i thought about julian.. the way he smiles, talks... his eyes...
anyways we were on our way home and jovani and i were going to my house and julian went to his.
i opened my door and it looked like no one was home.. "MOM?!! DAD!!"
i yelled to see if they were home.
no response..
"lets just do the lesson because i have no homework.. unless u do then u should do that"   "nah i did but i finished it in class"  "okay well i guess lets go to my room." i said and we walked there.
"okay so today is pleasure okay ?"
"o-kay." he sat me down and got close to me. "look ik u havent had your first kiss.. but this is kissing.. are u okay with me being you-" i cut him off and i kissed him. yeah so what he was my first.. at least it was my bestfriend.
"well okay then i think your fine"
and we giggled. "anyways back to the lesson, this also requires me to touch you but i wont go to far"
"okay"
he kissed me passionately but rough and hard. he put his hans between my legs and started to rub my inner thigh. this felt amazing, but julian was kinda better. he released and told me to do the same. we switched spots and i started with a soft tease kiss.
"ooh so u know teasing already?"
"i mean sure i guess"
" after a few tease kisses i started to kiss him passionately then kinda rough. he laid back and i was now on top of him. my hands traveled his stomach body area. and his hands were on my hips. i moved down to his jaw then neck. there was something different about jovani.. hes a little more aggressive but i like it.
i went in his left side and nothing.. okay so their sweet spots arent the same. i tried the bottom of the right ear and he started groaning/ moaning (i guess bc i dont think guys moan)
seconds later i feel a small bulge in his area.. i must be doing something right. after a few more seconds i stopped..
"woah" he said.
"what?"
"your way more experienced than i thought"
"oh well there are movies with these types scenes in it so"
"well your not bad, i think you have had enough for today."
"remember u have julian tomorrow so just be ready fir him okay"
"okay"
"well im gonna go home, and get ready for school and bed."
"okay bye"
i said giving him a hug.
"bye babe" he said and left..

sorry for any typos its like 11 over here and im kinda half asleep. so 😂 and im sorry the slightly sexual parts sound awkward , but it will get better I promise.😂
but yah go follow me on insta:
main: shailamtz
fann acc: bbyjaras
i love you all and thanks for ur support :)