Mithross(remember)

(Ross P.O.V)

    I remember...When we first meet online and real life. When I told you I was gay.

   I remember when we started dating. When we first said "I love you". When we had our first kiss.

   All those times together, our dates,kiss,and love.

   But that is gone. All out the window 3years ago. Max walk in on me when Cory was kissing me, but I was trying to push him off.

   Max been gone since. I can't find him. I'm going to write a note and hope he gets it, then death can take me.

   Dear Max,
                      I know you don't want to read this,but I'm to jump at (some place)and die in two days. Cory kiss me, I try to push him off. I hope you know, I love you.
Love,
Ross.

    There, Adam knows where he lives now, but he won't take me there."Adam, give this to Max in two days" I said to Adam. He nodded and walk off.

(Max P.O.V.) ( two days later)

        I heard a knock at the my door, I didn't want to move, I know it been 3years, but it still hurts.

      I got up and open the door and saw Adam. "Max... here a letter from Ross, I haven't read but I think you should", he said.

   I open the letter and read it. I started crying. I ran out the door, out the building and ran where Ross was going to end his life.

   I saw him standing there ready to jump. I ran up the stairs to the top and open the door. He thought it wasn't me, he turn to me. "Adam, don't say it, I know what your going to say" he said

   I walk up slowly behind him. "Go away Adam, I thought you would read the letter". "Ross, it's not Adam, don't do this", I said. Ross turn around and saw me. Ran to me and cried

  He was happy I came. "I love you" he said crying. " I love you too,Rossy"mi said to him.

                                                        The End

Hey, I hope you enjoy, I'll try and post a redney tomorrow, but I write this down on paper first the. Copy it, so i have to type all of this. I do that for most of my things.
Sorry it's not long.
Bye,
Emma
Words: 348