Brandon ... Brandon... Brandon

A.N.~

So I'm still alittle confused but I kinda know what I want to do so wish me luck k guys Im not gonna do a cast for this because I used two of my friends I go to school with to write the story so I might try and find some people that look like them but im not sure

Brandon 's P.O.V.~

I woke up to any empty bed where is my slut I thought. I sat up and got out bed wearing only my purple dimonded boxers. I didn't bother putting putting a shirt on I could smell coffee at least she's that smart. I followed my nose stomping down the stairs looking for my slut. She was at the bottom of the stairs kneeling looking at her Maria had a little spot of coffee on her hand and you could tell it was hurting her burning her even. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead then ever so gentle licked the spot of coffee off her hand. She flinched and spilled more but not just on her hand all down her chest and lap burning her nice beautiful skin. I took the cup from her.

Then said "Get up slave"

"Yes master" she said getting up and standing in front of my wearing a beautiful blue corset made in Mexico this is one of my favorites. And a nice blue and purple lace skirt. She looked so sexy standing there but she needed to go shower before her skin started to blister.

"Go shower use only cold water love" She was off then I remembered she was wearing a corset I walked slowly and quietly up to the bath room. When I walked in she was trying to undo the knot her self only making it worse.....

A.N.~

So do you guys like Brandon 's point of view or should I stick with Maria plz comment and let me know I love your guys opinion