#24

Only a few people want to help me. When I desperately need it. I'm not kidding.

------------------------------------------

Previously;

"About you.... And Mark..." You bit your bottom lip.

---------------------------------------

-Mark's POV-

I met this girl at this party thing. Well, it was more of a chat hang out but there was alcohol involved.

Her name is Via. She had pastel pink hair which I thought was very pretty not just because my hair is red and all.

My feelings towards Y/n was still strong though.

Again, Via is pretty but I'd prefer Y/n. Her flawless self. All her curves and edges were to die for. She was just.... Perfect.

I fell asleep that night thinking about Y/n.... I was still her friend even if I wanted more.

I'd wait... I'd wait a long time for her.

-Your POV-

"Mark and I?" Calvin asked, surprised.

Shyly, you nodded your head.

"Continue." He said, smiling.

"Well, um," You bit your bottom lip harder, tasting blood.

"Um?" He then quickly realized your lip. "Oh, Y/n." He got up, rubbing his eyes and went to the bathroom.

'There was no going back now. I had to tell him.'

He scurried over to you with a washcloth.

Before he handed you the washcloth, he placed his index on your bottom lip to get rid of the blood. Then he handed you the washcloth.

You blushed lightly. "Thanks."

He left you by yourself again to wash of his index finger.

You placed the cold washcloth on your lip. It only stung for a little bit.

Before you knew it, Calvin was right by your side again, eager to hear the dream. "No problem." He finally said back. "Please, continue."

"Okay," You took a deep breath. You didn't know why it was so hard to tell him. Maybe because he was so eager. "You... Were.. What's the word? Um, well, you were like drunk and said stuff like, You bitch!, Get over here. NOW!. You demanded me to do stuff.." You copied some of the words he said.
"What does this have to do about Mark?" He raised an eyebrow.

"When I escaped your wraith, Mark was there." You said, truthfully.

"Oh..." Is all he said.

-Calvin's POV-

As soon as Y/n told me her dream, it crushed me.

'Why would she think I'm a bad guy?'
'My god self. You're so dumb'
'You bully her'
'You're your self'

"Calvin?" She said, snapping you out of my trance.

I didn't answer her. Just sat there in pure shook.

"I'm sorry..." She sighed.

My gaze faced her. "Sorry? For?"

"Dreaming about you... Making you bad." She looked down at the ground.

"Oh, no no no no," I shook my face and grabbed her face softly, making her look at me. "That's who I am. I'm originally a mean person."

"S-so you would say those things to me?" She stuttered.

"No, never." I slightly smiled at her.

"You promise?"

"I promise," I kissed her nose lightly and I saw her blush deeply even if she was trying to hide it.

-Shelb's POV-

While Nicole was discussing the plan to Bryan and Marie, I messages Mark. Not caring he was up or not. It was 10:31am.

(Shelb-S  Mark-M)

S- Hi.

Before I knew it, three bubbles pooped on the screen.

He was up. This'll make the plan a lot easier.

M- Who is this?

S- Just Shelb.

M- Well, bye

S- no no! Wait. Its about Y/n.

M- Y/n?

I smirked. He was in love with Y/n, so much. It was almost too easy.

S- The one and only.

M- What about her?

S- You want to get with her, right?

M- No.

S- Stop lying.

S- I know you do. Your secret is say with me. As long as you go with this plan.

M- Fuck you. I don't need to do crap.

S- Oh, but you do. Do you really wanna ruin yours and y/n's friendship?

M- No. . . .

S- Then stick to the fucking plan!

M- Fine, fine. Just, please tell me it doesn't involve hurting her?

S- It doesn't involve that.

M- Then count me in.

Mark is just too easy. You'd expect him to be stronger,with his muscular body and everything. Not falling for that bitch, Y/n. Fall for that girl I set him up with, as a distraction. What was her name? I remember her hair was... Pastel pink. Her name started with a 'V'.....

Then, it hit me.

"Via..."

-Time Skip-

-Your POV-

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" Calvin asked you.

"I'm sure." You giggled and put your shoes on.

"Will you be back?"

"Calvin, you can come over. I don't wanna waste your electric." You smiled at him.

"I don't mind." He shrugged, still laying on the bed.

You shook your head. "And besides, you have work."

"Don't you have work?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Not today~"

"I'll come over later. I have something to... Tell you." Calvin shooed you off. You waved.

"Bye!!" You opened the door, heading out.

"Goodbye! I love you." The last part was whispered. You didn't know if it was the breeze or not. You still blushed at his comment.