Say Your Just A Friend

Taylor's P.O.V

   I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groan then lean over to turn it off. Thank god we only have one week of school left. I get up and head to my bathroom. I quickly take a shower, wash my face, then brush my teeth. I walk out with only my towel  covering my body. I open my closet to reveal my walk in closet. I slowly walk in and look around. I decide to wear skinny jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and my converse. I quickly change into my clothes and glance at my alarm clock. The bright red letters read 7:00. I walk back into my bathroom to finish drying my long brown hair and put it into a ponytail. I walk out and head down stairs. My parents are both doctors so they leave early and get home late. I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit down at the bar. I pick up my phone and text jennifer.

     Me: hey u ready?

     Jenny: ya over in a bit.

Jennifer only lives two houses down from me so we ride to school every morning together.after a bite of my cereal I hear  the door open and hear " hey hey tay tay". I turn around to see jennifer walking in . " hey " I say while taking another bite of my cereal. I watch jennifer as she makes her bowl and quickly finish mine. After she finishes hers. I walk upstairs to get my bag. When I come back downstairs jennifer ask " lets stop by starbucks before school". I smile and nodd cause I love going to starbucks.

when i walk into starbucks im slapped in the face with the sweet smell of coffe. " man i love this place " i say with the biggest smile on my face. Jennifer lets out a little chuckle. we walk up to the cashier and is greeted by  a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. " what can i getch'ya " she says with a southern accent. " i would liketwo carmel macchiato's ." she gives me a little smile as we walk to a little booth. about ten minutes later she calls are name and we got up and payed the  girl. we walk back out to my car and head to school. when we get there we go to our lockers. the day went by really fast . ' taylor '! i turn around to see jennifer. "  can you give me a ride home ? " i knodd and we walk to my car. i put the key in the ignition and the car roars to life.

i  pull out  of the school parking lot and head home. " taylor can i go to your house i need to talk to you its important " jennifer says with a serious voice. " ya why is something wrong " i say woried. she just looks at me and i can read in her expression that she would rather wait till later. i pull into my drive way and see that my parents arent home. i walk to my door and unlock it. me and jennifer silently walk up the stairs to my room.i walk in and put my bag on the floor and sit  at my desk. i watch jennifer as she sits on my bed. she looks up at me and her eyes were puffy from crying. its silent for about  a minute then jennifer says in a shakey voice. " i-im p-p-pregnat "