-2-

Dan wanted to go to the park. It calmed him. He took a sketchbook to draw the trees or any flowers that were there.

He pulled on a black jumper with randomly placed zips and set off.

***

When he arrived there were some small children playing in the park. He walked straight past them and into the small woods to the left of the park. Before he started drawing he laid down and looked up at the pale blue sky poking out through the trees. The sky still reminded him of Phil, it at always has and it always will. After laying on the ground for over an hour Dan sat up and started to draw. Even surrounded my the trees he would just draw whatever came to mind.

He ended up walking home in the dark with a half finished drawing of a daisy. It was extremely rushed and he didn't like it one bit. He scrunched it up and threw it into the recycle bin in the corner of his room that was overflowing with more failed drawings and sketches.

Dan laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, a crash of thunder made him jump and the rain started pouring. He looked at the ground below his window as if someone'd be waiting in the downpour outside. It was dark now and he could barely see the ground but he knew it was there. He couldn't say that about a lot things today. Everyone he loved was slowly leaving him. All he had was his parents and his brother. He had lost Phil and with him, Chris, he told PJ he wasn't going to see him anymore.

Dan had tried to call Phil once, about a month after they broke up, but that ended in Phil crying, Dan crying and a lot of shouting.

He pulled out his phone and dialled Chris' number. After four painstakingly long rings Chris picked up.

"What the hell do you want Dan?"

"Sleep, mostly. But I wanna know how Phil's doing, is he okay?"

"Would you be okay if your fucking boyfriend cheated on you?"

Dan looked down, wiping away a single tear, "I wanna talk to him," his voice was higher than usual.

"He's not going to do that,"

"I know," Dan mumbled in defeat, "bye,"

A/N

yeah, so.....

Snapchat: plzphanyounot

Instagram: oli.bairstow