Confusion starts

Journal Entry 2: Mummy sent me up here to write in this bloody book again. She told me that I have to write every day. She told me to write about the girl I met today. Her name is Zizi Jordan. She has red hair and is really pretty. Instead of turning and walking the other way like most people do, she walked right over to me and started talking to me. I was stunned. Mummy says she's new and doesn't know anything about me. That's why she talked to me she says. I hope that isn't why. I get really lonely. Everyone's too afraid of me to be my friend. Sometimes I wish I weren't born. Then I wouldn't have to worry about not having friends. I can't wait to see Zizi again. I like her. And she knows a lot of cute boys. Mummy says I'm too young for boys. I don't think Mummy likes me very much. She seems to want to keep me inside at all times. Oh well. Oh. Mummys calling me downstairs. She says there's someone at the door for me. No one ever asks for me. I'm so happy. Bye! I think I'll be writing in you later on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know these are really short but right now Angels life is sllowly picking up pace. 

Picture is of Zizi

Video is You've Got a Friend in me from Toy Story. 

Dedication goes to Samzillah because I stole Zizi Jordan from one of her stories

Hope you enjoyed! :)

-Ashee