What Tonks doesn't know won't hurt her

His hot breath cascaded down my neck as he nipped at my earlobe, whispering dirty nothings and licking the shell of my ear. His big hands massaged my chest, a breast in each hand. I could feel his clothed bulge rubbing against the small of my back. My mind reeled at the thought of what he could do to me, since he is certainly superior in size and brains which held so much filth hopefully involving me.

A hand reached down to pull open my robes and to trace the outline of my folds through my soaked underware. He rubbed it softly but applied just enough pressure to make me moan. My legs were becoming shaky and my moans become more regular the longer he teased.

"Get undressed and lay down on the bed. Ready." he said nudging me toward the silken covered bed. I untied my robes, pulled off my shirt and skirt and slowly slipped off my underware, making sure to give him the full view, and finally I unclasped my bra. Completely naked I laid down on the bed with my legs bent and spread like he said.

His long stride over was painfully slow but he made it and he climbed onto the bed. He dipped his head down and licked a line up my sex. It made me squirm with excitment but I quickly regretted it when I felt sharp pain on my inner thigh.

"Stay still" he commanded and gripped my legs in attempt to keep me still. I could feel his tounge against my clit, licking and sucking up my juices. His fingers joined in the friction and he shoved two of them inside me, twisting and hitting that one spot that make my inner sex-goddess scream. I arched my back and he continued the assult to my lower half.

"Mmmmm....Right there...ahhhh!"

"Keep quiet Ginny, the other students might hear you," he said gripping my leg harder, silencing me. I bit my lip to surpress the moans he was causing. I boardered the edge shortly after that and the knot built up in my stomach.

"P-profess-sor I'm so close...mmm!"

"C'mon, cum for me baby," he said still fingering me but faster now. I did though all over his hands with a high pitched sqeaul.

"Mm, you taste good Ginny. Now remember don't tell anyone, especially Tonks I think she has a thing for me," he winked while I got re-dressed.

"I won't Professor Lupin," I smiled.

Mkay so just a quicky of Ginny/Lupin action lololol I was bored what can I say?

Toodles guise! ~Kat