He came a big closer, that something in side of me took over once more and a dangerous hiss lift my mouth. The wind gust pushed him down and away from me while catching my wings and pushing me up.

 I watched the boy tell something to Richard, my mom yelled at me again to put her and the girls down but I couldn't if I wanted to.

 I wasn't in control of myself, I was but I wasn't. My mind was a jumbled mess of panic and questions but my body reacted on its own. After a few minutes the boy flew back up keeping a good distance, "Todd, two boys are down there wanting to talk to you. They say you'll listen to them."

 I looked down and caught sight of my mates,  I dived slowing down to set my family down before dropping myself and running at them. Benson and David looked out of breath, I tripped a few times but still managed to reach them. As soon as they were within reach my hands grabbed theirs and I pulled them after me reaching my family again.

 I noticed Richard, along with many other centaurs, racing toward us. I gritted my teeth and forced the ground under us up, it shook violently but didn't move.

 "Todd! Calm down!" David's voice was right next to me but it echoed and sounded far away, calm down? They are nearly on top of us! He wants me to calm down!? "Ben he won't listen!" He took Nyx from me, I won't let him touch my family or my mates! I pushed the ground up harder, again it shook but this time it lifted for me just as tall as three story building before my body collapsed.

 I looked down at the herd of centaurs crowding around the base of my pillar, my body felt heavy and I slumped down on my stomach sighing in relief. No way he could reach us up here.

 "Todd!" I turned and saw that kid from before diving in toward us, he looked awed but determined. For what? Why was he aiming for us? He could reach us up here! My body shot up and I collided with him using the momentum to throw him over my small pillar and down the other side before I forced the wind around us to form a strong wall. Landing next to my mates once again.

 David gripped my arms and turned me to him "Todd?!" My mouth was too dry from breathing so hard, most of my energy was gone, I couldn't answer him. Benson touched his brother's arm "He's running on pure instinct. Richard must have done something to trigger his fight or flight reaction, he can't control it yet so he is doing everything he can to keep him away!"

 The roaring of the wind made it nearly impossible to hear, "Do something! He's going to hurt himself!" My mom stood up and yelled at my mates, who were they talking about again? Was someone in trouble?

 Benson looked at David, then at me he looked pained but he vanished from my sight and suddenly I felt pressure on my wings pushing them apart. Hands slid down, toward that spot. My eyes widened when I realized that was what he was after, I jerked forward and snapped my wings together turning to face him.

 He looked sad, before he reached toward me and his lips crushed mine. My panic crumbled, the wind stopped instantly, my mind went blank as I reached up and lost myself in his kiss. I felt the touch on my back, the tingles exploded down my wings and through my chest causing me to collapse.

 I was completely aware of what was happening around me, but my body wouldn't move, Nyx curled up on my stomach. I was being carried "Oh my god! Todd! Baby? Honey are you alright? What did you do to him?!" My mom's voice sounded frantic.

 "Relax, he is fine. There was no time to do anything else, he was panicking." Who ever was holding me moved and started to walk but stopped. "If you ever force him into a corner like this again Richard, I will set my entire pack on bringing me your hide." David growled threateningly, there was a snort in return.