18- Crushing?

Yay! We hit 500 reads! I can't tell you how happy I am, I would like to thank everyone and as a thank you I will be giving one reader a prize. Please read to the end for information...next goal...1K?🤔
Love you all so much💙

***

Why did Amanda have to move school? Just the school that I had moved to! She did it on purpose I knew it. I was happy. And she had to come and ruin it. Selfish much?! The hatred I had for her was unbelievable, I don't think I have ever hated someone as much to be honest! I'm not saying I hate her (yep I totally do) but if she got hit by a bus...I would be the one driving it...
Like ruining my life at one school wasn't enough? Let's make it two eh? Just as I thought I had escaped her world of bullying and it turns out it followed me. I can't explain how upset I am. I'm back where I started, the bullied girl who no one likes. I had friends. New ones. But soon enough I'm sure Amanda and Miss plastic will change their minds and convince them I'm worthless aswell.

I sighed as I jumped onto my bed grabbing my phone out of my pocket as I landed.

64 unread messages

What? I never got messages? Oh god who was it?

I swiped to unlock my phone and saw my message app swamped with notifications. I opened the app angrily trying to see who had sent me all of these messages. The first one I opened was surprising because
1. I didn't know she had my number
2. I'm surprised she likes me

Lucy:
Hey Han, sorry I know you don't know who this is but its Lucy. I saw your number on your fb profile. I sent it to the other guys aswell. Hope you don't mind :) see ya at school chum :)

Wow. She sent it to everyone? This soon became apparent when I opened up the rest of the messages for the other guys. My heart stopped when I reached Harrys.

Harry:
Hey it's Harry . Lucy gave me your number? Hope your ok though. After Amanda or whatever her name is.

Oh my god that is so cute! He is checking up on me! Wait am I overthinking this? I typed back almost immediately.

Hannah:
Hey. Yeah that's totally fine :) don't worry about Amanda I'm use to it.

I went to look through the other messages but was shocked when Harry replied so fast. I scrolled back up to the top of my messages list and clicked on our chat.

Harry:
Are you sure?? It was pretty intense. I'm here if you need to talk.

Hannah:
Yes honestly it's fine but thanks for asking. I appreciate it.

Harry:
X

He put a x? That's a kiss? Maybe he accidentally pressed that button? Ugh. I will ask Millie. Wait? Can I trust her? Of course I can she's my sister.

I dialled in her FaceTime, not expecting her to pickup but surprisingly she did.

"Yep what's up?" She immediately questioned.

"So if someone sent you an 'X' like as in a kiss at the end of a text? What would you do? I mean does that mean they like you?" I spilled.

"Um by someone do you mean a boy? And it can be a friendly gesture, or maybe a normal thing? You just really have to wait and see how things plan put the next couple of weeks and depending on the way he acts around you, you will know". Wow dating advice from my sister.

"Thanks"

And with that Millie's face disappeared of the screen and moments later she came bounding into my room.

"SOOOOOO....who is he?" She practically screened causing me to blush.

"He is no one that you know or need to know about!" I laughed turning back to my phone. Just after I had unlocked it the phone was snatched out of my hand. I turned around and stood up jumping up and down after her trying to get my phone back before she saw. She ran out into her room and locking the door behind her. Great.

A moment of silence passed before I heard a gasp. I buried my head in my hands knowing that she would have gone through my messages and found Harrys.

"Millie please?" I tried to reason with her but it was no use.

"Harry? Hmmmmmm. Names a bit iffy but I'm sure we can get over that. He's concerned about you, that's a good thing. Maybe a sign of interest in a relationship. He put a kiss at the end. Could mean he's into you or he puts it to all of his girl friends. Considering that he didn't put it in all the messages I think he likes you"

My jaw dropped to the ground. How did she know all of that? Oh wait I know. She has boys falling at her feet all the time. Unlike me.

"Thanks" I muttered through the door embarrassed. "Can I have my phone back now?" I begged. I heard the door unlock and it swung open with force, hitting the wall and slightly denting it. Millie gasped and poked her head around the door to see the damage. Luckily nothing to major.

"So, got any pictures?" She grinned walking back into her bedroom. What did she think I was? Some kind of stalker? But I did kinda stalk his Instagram and Facebook after I knew his name so yes. I'm a crazy stalker I know. Don't judge.

I nodded as she looked back to me chucking me my phone as she jumped onto her bed. To no surprise it landed on the phone with a big thud.

"Millie!" I hissed.

"It's ok it's not broken! Chill! It landed on carpet!" She threw her hands up in the air in surrender.

"It better not be" I mumbled to myself.

"So let's see what he looks like then!" Millie demanded as my made my way over to her bed, sliding myself on it.

"Here" I said shoving my phone into her hands for her to inspect.

"Wow, kids now a days are getting hot. Wow Han. He's good looking. You should totally go for it!" She said in a high pitched squeal. Trust her to think a guy my age was hot. Typical Millie.

"So you going to ask him out?"

•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the late update but I hope it was ok.
So as a thank you for reaching 500 reads I will be giving out a prize to 1 reader. I will pick my most dedicated reader who has  voted and commented on the most chapters.
Remember to comment
Like,
And share
Until next time💙