One-The First Day

Today is the day. First day of school. Yeah, first day of hell.

My gang and I all ended up moving back to Miami in the middle of the semester from Long Island. Because at our old school we got in too much trouble, with the school and the law. Plus all our parents got a job that moved them back to Miami. Our parents all work for the same company. We lived here till the end of 8th grade and now we are all back here for the 2nd semester of Senior year.

My gang consist of about 9-10 people.

Lucas-17, male, 6'2", dirty blonde hair short close to head, blue eyes
Mason-18, male, 6'1", red hair stinking in every direction, hazel eyes
Julian-17, male, 6'0", brown hair spiked at front, green eyes
Ryan-18, male, 6'3", blue hair sticking in every direction, blue eyes
Jake-18, male, 6'1", blonde hair short everywhere, blue eyes
Harper-17, female, 5'2", bleach blonde hair to jaw with bangs, blue eyes
Lily-18, female, 5' 8", lavender hair down to her mid-back, bright green eyes
Riley-17, female, 5'0", brown hair down to shoulder blades, pale blue eyes
Scarlett-18,female, 5'6", red hair curly to mid-back, hazel eyes
Lucie-17, female, 5'3", green hair to top of shoulder blade shaved on one side, green eyes
and me...
Jade(the leader)-18, female, 5'7", black and green hair to mid back hazel eyes

Me and the girl, half of my gang were friends from about 2-10 that's when the idiot boys became our friends, when we were all about 10 the guys quit thinking we had cooties. We did everything from then on. We are all like one big family. That's how our gang came together. Our parents know about what we do, well at least Lucie's, Lucas', and mine. I don't know how I became the leader maybe because I'm the biggest bad ass ever or because I have the most experience.

Well shit! Its already 8, might as well be late on the first day so people know not to fuck with me. I finally get up and grab a pair of high waisted shorts, a vintage motorcycle t-shirt, a flannel, and my combat boots. I put light makeup on and some dark lipstick. I grab me black backpack, my phone/ear buds, wallet, keys, helmet, and leather jacket. I got every thing, I look over at the clock I have 15 minutes to get to school.

I go outside to one of my babies, my Triumph Bonneville bike. I put on my helmet and ride off to Lake View High.(idk if that's a school)

When I get there I have about 5 minutes to get to the office and then to class

"Hi. How can I help you?" the lady sitting at the desk says to me. "I'm Jade Thompson. I'm here to pick up my schedule." I reply. "Oh, here you go I hope you enjoy our school. Have a nice day." She says to me. I don't remember anybody being this nice in this area, when I walk out of the office the bell rings. Damn it! I hope the teacher doesn't give me too much shit for being late.

When I get to room 106 I walk in the teacher sees me and stops to look at me. "Well who are you and why are you here?" She says to me. she must be the teacher, Mrs.Jackson. "I'm Jade Thompson. I just moved back here from Long Island." when I say my name everybody whispers. "Be quiet! OK Jade, sit in the back next to Andrew. I hope you can keep up." She says to me. "Bitch" I mumble under my breath. She just ignores my comment.