Bang Bang

"Ready?"

"I guess."

🌻

Vic was swaying throughout his room, a small, glass pitcher in hand. He danced along side of the white dresser which held various miniature plants. Diversification filled the vanity with tiny orchards, bamboo, also many succulents and cacti.

Whistling the tune that hummed through the speakers that were connected to his phone, he poured the last of the water into the black, ceramic vase that held a dwarfish gardenia tree.

It was 8:10 am and Vic had just woken up. Meaning that the first thing to do was to water his plants, take a shower, tend to his green house, and spend the rest of the day doing what had to be done.

After getting more water and pouring it in the large Ficus lyrata in the corner of his room, he grabbed clothes to take into the bathroom.

He paused the music, grabbing the speakers and got up, leaving to the bathroom and hooking his phone up there.

As he plugged in the speakers and played his music once again, the song that played happened to be 'Creep You Out' by The Brobecks. He smiled, starting the shower, checking if there was a towel before slowly stripping out of his clothes and hopping in under the warm water.

The steamy room filled with a vanilla scent because of Vic's bodywash. He sighed, quietly singing along to the soft music. He heard the door open and a rush of cool air breeze in.

He yanked the shower curtain, only peeking his head out, expecting his lanky brother looking through the medicine cabinet.

It was not his brother.

Instead it was a boy, not a boy, but he looked around the same age as Vic. He was looking through the cabinet that was also a large mirror, he slowly scanned through the different bottles, his fingers finally stopping on one.

Vic watched as the guy pulled out mouthwash before he turned around, looking over and catching Vic staring at him from behind the curtin. He looked young, his hair was shagged down and curly, he smiled largely; showing kind dimples. He was wearing a black and red flannel, buttoned up and halfway tucked into black skinny jeans, which were ripped at the knees. He had one sock one, other foot left bare.

Vic was still staring when the guy started to talk,

"Oh, hi."

He grinned and looked at Vic with red, glossy eyes. He walked closer and Vic instinctively gripped the cloth harder in his small fist.

Once the unknown guy stood about a foot from the tub, he reached a hand out. Vic looked at him with confusion evident graced on his features. "I'm not very sure if you noticed this or not, but I am in the shower."

The guy still stood with a shit-eating grin and his hand still hung out.
"And...?"

Vic was very dazed just very off set.
"And...people don't just fucking introduce themselves while someone's in the shower."

The curly haired guy lifted his eyes and arms in a format of surrender, chuckling,
"Damn, you're definitely your brother's...brother." he said with another smile plastered on his face.