Together again.

Mark;//
My girlfriend is okay! I have this big date planned and all I need is for her to say yes! She is out if the hospital finally so now I can ask her. I'm in my tuxedo on my way over. I knock on the door and Jake answered. 

J - Hello.

Mark- Could I come in so I can talk to Adria?

J - No. 

Mark- Too bad.

I pushed past him and walked up to Adria's room and knocked on the door.

Adria- Jake go away! 

I knocked again. The door swung open. 

Adria- Mark?

Mark- hey.

Adria- what are you doing here?

Mark- Adria can I talk to you? 

Adria- umm I guess.

I walked into her room and looked her straight in the eye. 

Mark- Adria I have been in love with you since the day we met. You are beautiful, nice, sweet and no one can ever compare to you. Please do me these honers and go on this date with me. 

She just sat their, her expression blank. I started to think about everything I had planned tonight and what if she says no. Then what do I do. Then her expression changed to adoration and loving. 

Adria- I would love to. 

(Btw: I didn't mention this in the last book but they are both 19.)

I left her house and she started to get ready. I was sitting on my couch when I got a text from her saying head over. I walked over and when I opened the door she looked absolutely stunning. 

Mark- Adria.... you look..

Adria- thanks, now sha'll we go?

I nodded my head and started to drive towards the spot I had everything planned. I got out of the car and opened her door for her. She thanked me and we walked over to where I had the picnic. 

Adria- Mark this is amazing.

I put lights all over and candles and I even made ice cream! We started to eat our meal and she was going on and on about how good it was. So after we finished I stood up and grabbed her hand. I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. 

Adria- Mark....

Mark- I have been waiting for this moment for a while now. I love you so much and I cannot wait to love you for the rest of time... Adria will you marry me?