Oh my god.

Adria;//
I woke up in a hospital bed and when I went to move I had pain spread from my back to my leg. The doctor walked in and saw me in pain so he gave me more pain medication.

Doctor- Hello Adria! Two boys have been sitting out there all day. You are very lucky!

Adria- Thank you! Could you send them in ?

Doctor- Of course!

Jake;//

When the doctor sighed my heart shattered into a billion pieces. The tears kept rolling like a waterfall. Why her! Why!

Doctor- Adria made it through surgery.. But, she is not going to be able to walk for a while and she will be on house arrest for a while. You may see her.

Jake- I thought she was dead! Why did you sigh you broke me when you did that!

Doctor- I sighed because what happened is not good. Adria could of not made it, you do realize that right?

Mark- Jake come on. She is alive that is what matters.

I nodded my head and walked into her room. She was laying there on her phone.

Mark- Adria?

Adria- Oh my god Mark!

They hugged and discussed about her parents in jail and about she is staying with him permanently. For some reason I just felt emotionless. I have been here all day waiting to see her pretty face still breathing, and now I don't even know what to say..

Jake- Adria? Are you okay?

I said crying again.

Adria- Jake come here, im okay! Really!

She hugged me but I made sure not to squeeze her back. She kissed my cheek and kept whispering, "I am okay." 

My best friend is okay. She is not dead. She made it..

.
.
.
.
.

A/N- I have pretty much this entire book planned out! Good first chapter?