Prologue

!!Disclaimer!!

I do not own or claim to own any media that is included in this book! The creators of songs or pictures worked very hard and I do not wish to be struck with words such as: Copy cat, Poser, Copy Write, Plagiarism etc. This story may contain gory areas! If you have a problem with my book please, I ask of you not to comment mean or unappropriated things. This book is a work of imagination and did not originate from another book I have read. This book originated from a dream I have had. Relation to people, dead or alive, is coincidental! Without further ado, let us start our journey!
_______________________________

I wanted to throw up so badly but I couldn't. The iron stench invaded my nostrils and their screams echoed in my head.

My hands were stained with blood and when I washed them off I could still feel the warm and sticky feel of it. I looked at the corpse ahead of me. The only thing that looked beautiful in this picture was him. His eyes glowed in the darkness of the ally and how the blood glowed on his skin was magnificent. The moonlight shifted and shined down on Blake like a spotlight.

"B-Blake, yo-"
"Did you look at yourself yet angel?" He chuckled, I looked down to discover my clothes were covered in blood, "This was a new dress though..." I trailed off

"Angel, the dress was to white anyways, the red makes the dress look so much better." He complimented, "Are you lying to me? I know the blood doesn't look good on me..."

I was so self conscious when it comes to him. Do I look good? Will he kill me when he is done with me? How do I act? God I look ridiculous with this hair color, would he think my hair would look better if it was black?

He caressed my cheek, "Why would I lie to my little White Wanderer?" Even he calls me that but it feels better when he says it. Blood rose to my face and my cheeks heated up. He bent down and licked blood of the side of my face making my cheeks went more red if that was even possible.

This was the first time I tried something like this, it kind of thrilled me but scarred me at the same time. I was always shut away, learning about the world. Blake bend down kissing my jaw to my collar bone. It made me feel better about my appearance and myself.

I drowned myself in the sea called Blake, letting him devour me.

"People say white is the polar opposite color of black. I don't believe that, do you?" He whispered in my ear, "I do..." I replied with a dead tone. "Hmm...."

I wonder why he asked. White isn't a the opposite of black? It's just so light, and pure, while black is so dark and dingy... Like us?

_________________________________________

Ho, ho, ho, Marry Marshan Christmas! My very first story with my own original characters! I take that back... Snow Stained Red had two of meh OCs so lets try that again... MY  VERY SECOND STORY WITH MY OWN ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! Not much I know but hey! I don't want to give to much out. I just gave out the guy's name but no way am I gonna give out the girl's name in the first chappieter! Can't cant can't make me!
*"Ahem her name is Ur-" "That's enough out of you Izaya, hahahahah!"*
Cya peeps!